Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Tempted to use it today. $24 an hour is much better than the $18.66 an hour or so I made yesterday. Didn't see a single surge on Uber (I gather from the forum there were some late night) and only had one ride to downtown.
I do wonder what the minimum rides per hour is (it doesn't say in the email, it seems to be missing)? Is it one?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Drove yesterday from 2:00 to 8:00 didn't see anything on my daily summary ?
my total earnings - 103.00 what did I do wrong or I'm I missing something ?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
What hours are you guys talking about ? New incentive ?
That was last week for the festival. I tend not to turn on Lyft until mid afternoon. The Lyft app blocks riders from setting the airport as a destination. Late morning, early afternoon I usually get airport runs. Lyft (except weekends) tends to be very short hauls...like my $5.10 grocery store run today. I turned it off...didn't wasn't the return trip. But Lyft is 20% vs Uber 25%.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
My first PAX this morning wanted airport from Lyft....she has chosen 'airport drive' as the destination. Well, she was happy enough to be dropped off at Hooters. Heh.

I kinda wonder if there are so many Lyft cancellations because it geolocks the airport as a destination (had two in a row near the 515 and Boulder around 12:30 to 1PM)

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I had an airport run cancel yesterday. Tried to get them to ping me on Uber...but they already called another driver. I wasn't heartless enough to ask them to cancel him and ping me. I'd only driven a mile, so no biggie. The problem for Lyft is they have a lot of corporate clients and are missing out on Fall convention season.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Thank you much, just check the statement I don't see the promo, I guess I'm not getting it?
I'm not sure what email you use, but at the very bottom of my gmail from them "weekly earnings statement" there was a link "see entire message". When I clicked that a full page came up...under the boxes that showed the hours I worked was a new heading "Qualified Bonus".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts