Uber Drivers Forum banner

Lost items

Tags
lost item
1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Koolbreze 
#1 ·
What’s with emFers leaving items in your car and not tipping when you return them? It’s called basic etiquette. Human f-ing decency.

I contacted uber and filled out the returned left item form. I hope I get my $15.

Yuppies wanna get in my car smelling like onions from their overpriced burgers at au cheval, stink up my ride, then can’t even throw me a couple bucks when I go out my way to return the ish their drunk asses should be taking care of themselves.

I only had this happen once before and dude tipped me in the app $5 and gave me a $20 when I came back. Class act right there.

#6 · (Edited)
I wasn't 'crying'. I was complaining. Complaints form like 40% of this forum. Complainers complaining about people complaining form another 15%.

I was also giving praise to pax who do the right thing. I posted a normal, within reason complaint-more like a question- about entitled pax, and your (unsolicited) 'solution' is to suggest I lie and manipulate the pax into a tip? I have integrity and don't need to beg for money. I just have a slight issue with some passengers expectations for the services they think they are entitled to in comparison to what they pay for those services. And I was using this forum to voice that issue.

Yep. Got it like 30 min later. I expected it to take longer but was surprised by how quickly uber settles it.

#8 ·
What's with emFers leaving items in your car and not tipping when you return them? It's called basic etiquette. Human f
I contacted uber and filled out the returned left item form. I hope I get my $15.

Yuppies wanna get in my car smelling like onions from their overpriced burgers at au cheval, stink up my ride, then can't even throw me a couple bucks when I go out my way to return the ish their drunk asses should be taking care of themselves.

I only had this happen once before and dude tipped me in the app $5 and gave me a $20 when I came back. Class act right there.
Terrible language

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.