Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a passenger leave her panties in my ride the other night. Should I report it as a lost item or charge her a cleaning fee? Before you ask no she wasn't hot. If she was hot I would have given her 5 stars for a decent tip.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you want to report it as a lost item that would mean you still have the panties now?? lol. Do you have them stashed under your seat or did you already wash them for her?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you want to report it as a lost item that would mean you still have the panties now?? lol. Do you have them stashed under your seat or did you already wash them for her?
Picked it up with a zip lock bag. So it will retain it's value. I mean gotta make cash off this somehow.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There's no downside , try both.
How much would Uber charge her.She wasn't a ***** so $200 seem a little harsh. Can I request a amount? I didn't drive the rest of the night. And if a pax found out I doubt they would want to ride in the seat.

·
Premium Member
7,612 Posts
How much would Uber charge her.She wasn't a ***** so $200 seem a little harsh. Can I request a amount? I didn't drive the rest of the night. And if a pax found out I doubt they would want to ride in the seat.
Look, you might not get any financial compensation ,but uber response from Karachi will make you laugh for rest of the week

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
There's no downside , try both.
If they fell out by accident she probably wouldn't want them back. If she left them on purpose she is a crazy ***** and I definitely wouldn't want to return them. If the roles was reverse,female driver and male pax did something like this.He'll be in jail.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Wait till you have an ******* male PAX, with a girl, then say "Hey (insert name here) the last time you were in my car (make that part up) the girl you were with at the time left these," then turn around and hand his girl the panties.

·
Banned
3,215 Posts
Had a passenger leave her panties in my ride the other night. Should I report it as a lost item or charge her a cleaning fee? Before you ask no she wasn't hot. If she was hot I would have given her 5 stars for a decent tip.
Never make an effort to return personal items left in your car. If you follow Uber's policy for returning lost items, it will actually cost you time and money. The best approach is to hang into the item(s.) If the pax wants them back, s/he will contact you via Uber, in which case you can then negotiate a return fee. Otherwise, hang onto the item(s) for 90 days, then dispose of as you see fit.

·
Registered
922 Posts
If you find something other than "unmentionables" in your back seat, drop items off at a police station and go on with your day. If the pax calls you - send them to the police station. End of story.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Its not that seriouse guys just a dirty ass panty which should of bee thrown out the car ASAP not be talked about on this forum

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its not that seriouse guys just a dirty ass panty which should of bee thrown out the car ASAP not be talked about on this forum
What if it was a dirty condom? Of course it has to be discussed this type of stuff happens and drivers need to know how to handle the situation. The panties were used,and in some cases it that's worst than someone throwing up in your car.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh I forgot to follow-up but I did get a $50 cleaning fee. Took pictures and sent in detailing receipt.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts