Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Got a 1 star for first time last week. I originally gave rider 5 as I normally do but changed it down to 1. Checked ratings today and my 1 star is gone. Any idea's what happened?

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Hey All,

Got a 1 star for first time last week. I originally gave rider 5 as I normally do but changed it down to 1. Checked ratings today and my 1 star is gone. Any idea's what happened?
Sorry to hear about your traumatic experience. Hope you can take yourself off suicide watch soon and move on with your life.

1 stars happen to everyone. They are part of the job and shouldn't be given too much thought.

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Hey All,

What?! Do you trust the rating system? It is manipulated by Uber to suit their needs.

You probably have done under 2000 jobs, so are still "fresh meat" for Uber, providing enthusiastic great service and cop the crap as a being part of the learning curve.

Good Ant

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.