Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call yesterday but didn't pick up, since I don't pick up random numbers, did a number search on google and it said "Uber" looks like some people were already contacted on this site, regarding new regulations and what not.

Anyone else get the call? It's an 800 number, called me 3 times.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
About 3 weeks ago I got a call from from an Uber office person, the first time I have ever spoken to a living Uber person other than I couple of drivers I've met. But it was a request to look for an item that might have been lost in my car -- I couldn't find it.

I'm impressed that a passenger apparently found a living Uber person and got him to call me. I don't know how they did it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My first thought would be if you saved that number for future reference.When paypal first started it was super hard to get a phone number.

·
Registered
107 Posts
About 3 weeks ago I got a call from from an Uber office person, the first time I have ever spoken to a living Uber person other than I couple of drivers I've met. But it was a request to look for an item that might have been lost in my car -- I couldn't find it.

I'm impressed that a passenger apparently found a living Uber person and got him to call me. I don't know how they did it.
Must be voodoo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts