Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi UberPeople,

I am looking for several delivery riders in Sydney to launch a new concept. You will be an employee of the company and have guaranteed hours per week at a competitive hourly rate.

We have many spots available and will provide motorised bikes, in your reply please mention if you have full working rights in Australia and your experience in delivery in Sydney. Ideally you will be based out of Surry Hills as this is where our first location will be, but will expand across Sydney and Bondi before the end of the year.

Cheers
Peter

Premium Member
'You will be an employee of the company and have guaranteed hours per week at a competitive hourly rate.'

This is pushing all the right buttons but why say 'competitive', where in Hanoi?馃ぃ

The going rate in Sydney is 28 an hour anyone can earn that ..I earn about 16 net

So put it out here as money talks馃憤

Premium Member
Hi UberPeople,

....you will be an employee of the company and have guaranteed hours per week at a competitive hourly rate.

Ideally you will be based out of Surry Hills as this is where our first location will be, but will expand across Sydney and Bondi before the end of the year.

Cheers
Peter
Hello, my name Sandeep. How much hourly rate bro? Also my friend drive Uber Sukhdeep and Pawandeep, we don't live in Surry Hills because we live 6 people 2 bedroom villa in Blacktown because surry hill house owner upset quickly if a lot of people stay in 1 room, we ok to apply if live Blacktown?

Premium Member
Was at Blacktown this morning quite a hive of activity and has lots of Filipino food which I haven't seen in Sydney before so of course had to try ..the cassava leaves in coconut milk were a1 ..truly we live in one of the world's great cities 馃憤馃憤

lots of foodie places Beamish street in Campsie is cool too

Premium Member
Was at Blacktown this morning quite a hive of activity and has lots of Filipino food which I haven't seen in Sydney before so of course had to try ..the cassava leaves in coconut milk were a1 ..truly we live in one of the world's great cities 馃憤馃憤

lots of foodie places Beamish street in Campsie is cool too
I've often driven past those takeaway shops but haven't tried. Will do next time in the area.馃憤

Premium Member
BBQ duck/pork, rice and veges on Beamish ST hell good!
Best kebabs, Guildford, Bexley
Maccas banned, it鈥檚 really terrible at the minute!

Premium Member
Hi UberPeople,

I am looking for several delivery riders in Sydney to launch a new concept. You will be an employee of the company and have guaranteed hours per week at a competitive hourly rate.

We have many spots available and will provide motorised bikes, in your reply please mention if you have full working rights in Australia and your experience in delivery in Sydney. Ideally you will be based out of Surry Hills as this is where our first location will be, but will expand across Sydney and Bondi before the end of the year.

Cheers
Peter
[/QUOT
Hi UberPeople,

Cheers
Peter
whats the pay rate? Will you personally train me?

Premium Member
Hi UberPeople,

Cheers
Peter
Are holidays,sickpay,work cover and superannuation included?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.