Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I'm looking for a person with a flexible schedule to go on appointments to take pictures of properties and fill out an easy form about that property. Entire job typically takes about an hour. Please text me with your phone number & email if interested. This job would be a great fit for all uber drivers, I am looking for someone that's reliable and will value this opportunity to make some additional income.

Thanks
-AL
704.284.9136 - text

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have a nice camera, take great pictures and might be interested, but I am cautious of your motives. Sounds like you want us to case properties... or snoop on significant others. There is private messaging here if you want to try and contact me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey there,

I'm looking for a person with a flexible schedule to go on appointments to take pictures of properties and fill out an easy form about that property. Entire job typically takes about an hour. Please text me with your phone number & email if interested. This job would be a great fit for all uber drivers, I am looking for someone that's reliable and will value this opportunity to make some additional income.

Thanks
-AL
704.284.9136 - text
I might be interested. I am retired with prior photo work in the military and civilian life. I am currently a Uber XL driver with 2,700 rides and over 10,000 riders thru my doors. I maintain a 4.92 rating out of 5.00.

I too must confirm the reasoning for the photos. Will these homes be empty? Will the home owners be home, if not empty. Will photos be of outside and inside? How will I be paid and when?

Contact me at [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.