Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Screenshot_2016-06-26-17-47-47.png

Fact # 1: Minimum ride in San Diego is the same $ 3.40 that it is in Detroit. ( look it up)
Fact # 2: Surge is now a thing of the past. Why? because too many of you are too eager to pick up at regular rates.
Fact # 3: Your neighbors in LA make twice as much money as you with Uber Metals Boost and / or Hourly guarantees for the same amount of work. And yes, they still have surges there... a lot of them.
Fact # 4: 9 trips out of 10 in San Diego are 5 bucks or less at the regular rates. Just how many of these trips does it take for a decent payout?
Fact # 5: "If you settle for less than you deserve, you will always get less than what you settled for."

·
Registered
157 Posts
Are you counting all the drones that live in TJ?! Don't get me wrong you guys that live over there just PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON THE TOP drive smart!!
I don't know if this will help, but definitely you guys need to start doing so... It's for your own good hehehe!! FUBER FUBER not driving for now and when I do every POO Ride I just send a text SORRY I DON'T DO POOL PLEASE REQUEST ANOTHER DRIVER!! This forum is great to let it all out!! PEACE!! ✌

1 - 4 of 4 Posts