Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Uber puts a stupid little 1.2 X's boost specifically right around the Golden 1 center, for the Bon Jovi concert. How many noobie Uber drivers who normally wouldn't work on a Tuesday night, will be lured by this nearly worthless boost ?
Without this, I could imagine a surge of like 6 to 9 X's..... But I have to wonder how many more drivers this will pull in, and how much it will knock down the surge ?
Guess I'm fixing to find out.
World Ecoregion Map Light Product

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
So Uber puts a stupid little 1.2 X's boost specifically right around the Golden 1 center, for the Bon Jovi concert. How many noobie Uber drivers who normally wouldn't work on a Tuesday night, will be lured by this nearly worthless boost ?
Without this, I could imagine a surge of like 6 to 9 X's..... But I have to wonder how many more drivers this will pull in, and how much it will knock down the surge ?
Guess I'm fixing to find out.
View attachment 101455
Uber's "Livin on a Prayer", and it seems that their prayers are answered with a new batch of ignorant drivers everyday.
I've been praying to the Powerball gods every week and all I get are my hopes up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts