Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started my day @ 7:00 am with a 50 mile ride. I always hope to get a ride out of Maricopa because it's usually 20 bucks but this one was a nice surprise. Then I get a total surprise from Lyft with a 75% P/T ride that I thought was base. I dropped of a passenger at the Harley dealer in N Scottsdale and a good surge had just ended so I turned on Uber and Lyft and the first ping I got was a p/u from Kierland resort. Sweet, airport run!! Then I end the ride and boom it's a +75%%!! I really wish Lyft would let us know if the ping is P/T. I would do more Lyfts if I knew they were P/T! I got a ton of long uber rides on a non surge. My rides kept ending in non surge zones! But still had a good day. What does everyone expect for next week. There's a ton going on besides Spring Training. Concerts at Rawhide, Nascar, BBQ and beer festival (I think).

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good job! And that sir is how you make money in this industry. Uber is definitely the sure fire way to go during high demand and catch those surges. Lyft is a total different beast since u get informed when the trip is complete what rate you are being compensated at. Glad to see it worked out in your favor!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.