Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so my original plan was to move to Vegas as soon as it became official via the NFL that the Raiders were moving there. But reading through these post, I'm thinking that's a terrible idea! I drive in Dallas now. The DFW area has been great to me. I average $20-25 per hour on any given week. $700-1200 a week. I've won two contest while driving for Uber (Does the Vegas area even have contest for big events/holidays?)...

My favorite team is the Raiders, but I'm starting to think I'd rather just visit to watch the games rather than live where they are...

·
Banned
3,985 Posts
Okay so my original plan was to move to Vegas as soon as it became official via the NFL that the Raiders were moving there. But reading through these post, I'm thinking that's a terrible idea! I drive in Dallas now. The DFW area has been great to me. I average $20-25 per hour on any given week. $700-1200 a week. I've won two contest while driving for Uber (Does the Vegas area even have contest for big events/holidays?)...

My favorite team is the Raiders, but I'm starting to think I'd rather just visit to watch the games rather than live where they are...
If you move here you will be poor and frustrated like the rest of us

·
Registered
425 Posts
Raiders Sucks!!!
Are you high AF or what?

So I was originally going to respond with things that you did not care about but then I realized my post would be just like yours.

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts

Then why aren't you in the Bay Area if you're such a fan? They're going to be here at least a few more years before they move if it ever happens.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Then why aren't you in the Bay Area if you're such a fan? They're going to be here at least a few more years before they move if it ever happens.
Because I'm 25 and right around thr age where I am ready to move around some. Where I am now currently is very affordable and obviously where I went to school. If they end up staying in Oakland I'll head there eventually. But I'm not going anywhere until I find out where they'll end up.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts