Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped off at Logan at 9:45 a.m., the queue for the lot was only 10 cars so I headed on over. The line waiting to get into the lot was around 50 cars long, so I bailed and headed back into the tunnel. By the time 10 a.m. rolls around the queue was already at 80 cars. Crazy.

· Registered
1,478 Posts
Yesterday Logan was very busy I did five trips.I didn't had to wait at all for request, in 6hr made $160 not bad.
What was your furthest trip? I can't get any luck here. I did two trips yesterday. One was to the Langham and the other to Southie. I thought Sunday nights would be great at Logan but starting to see the long distance riders are getting picked up by family members since most people are home on Sundays.

· Registered
363 Posts
I had one to Plymouth and one to concord mass
What's the point of getting long distance non surge trips. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Then do you set the filter for Boston from Concord or Plymouth? And if you don't get a trip back in, how long do you wait before you deadhead back into Boston? Sounds like eating up a ton of miles for very limited fares.

· Premium Member
5,049 Posts
What was your furthest trip? I can't get any luck here. I did two trips yesterday. One was to the Langham and the other to Southie. I thought Sunday nights would be great at Logan but starting to see the long distance riders are getting picked up by family members since most people are home on Sundays.
No, at least for cabs, my Waltham hotels and such are usually Sundays.

Keep tryin'.

· Registered
1,155 Posts
What's the point of getting long distance non surge trips. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Then do you set the filter for Boston from Concord or Plymouth? And if you don't get a trip back in, how long do you wait before you deadhead back into Boston? Sounds like eating up a ton of miles for very limited fares.
Well plymouth had to come back empty to boston, but concord wasnt to bad becouse it got me close to home. And laste night i got lucky had e trip to worcester that was awesome because I live in Worcester and I was about to go back anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.