Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Compare with the real price of an expensive journey home.
Police found a "rape kit" in the boot of Worboys' Fiat Punto, containing champagne miniatures, plastic gloves, a torch, vibrators, condoms, sleeping tablets and an ashtray he used to crush drugs.[12] In a safe in Worboys' garage police found hand-written notes outlining his planned explanations if he was questioned again following his 2007 arrest. These papers were not used in court because he claimed to have written them for his solicitor.[14]

Worboys' DNA was recovered from a semenstain in one woman's underwear, a wristband belonging to another woman was found in his house and a third victim's address was found in his notebook. Forensic evidence linked a vibrator found in his car to another victim

·
Banned
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Compare with the real price of an expensive journey home.
Police found a "rape kit" in the boot of Worboys' Fiat Punto, containing champagne miniatures, plastic gloves, a torch, vibrators, condoms, sleeping tablets and an ashtray he used to crush drugs.[12] In a safe in Worboys' garage police found hand-written notes outlining his planned explanations if he was questioned again following his 2007 arrest. These papers were not used in court because he claimed to have written them for his solicitor.[14]

Worboys' DNA was recovered from a semenstain in one woman's underwear, a wristband belonging to another woman was found in his house and a third victim's address was found in his notebook. Forensic evidence linked a vibrator found in his car to another victim
Very lazy with your homework Andreas0001?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12803014

You should also try checking out the yearly stats released by TfL and the Met Police.

Must try harder.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Very funny Mr Spy I spend 10 minutes reading about Delroy Grant
Irrelevant to the subject of discussion.
We here in this thread that you created are purely comparing Taxi rapist drivers more specific Black Cab rapists vs Private Hire rapists more specific Uber rapists to find out who is the most rapist of the rapists.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I personally don't subscribe to this Uber/Minicab Vs LBC sex pest thing because it's disingenuous to all 3 camps and tarnishes the reputations of the vast majority of honest and decent drivers out there.

And TBH when I see some of you trying to score petty points against others using this sort of thing then I feel ashamed, very ashamed.

This was a horrible thing to do a woman and to then use it to score points against other people in my mind makes those doing it just one step away from being that person that did this.

This forum can be read by anyone and you aren't putting anyone off of using your rivals all you are doing is making yourselves look sex obsessed and showing the sort of behaviour that most would expect of little children.

Instead of trying to beat others over the head with this sort of thing we should instead as a industry all be coming together to show our sympathies to the victim and condemn the rapist.

My sympathies are with the victim, she has been put through a horrible ordeal, not once but twice, firstly to have it happen to her then to have to relive it in court.

Don't be responsible for putting her through a third ordeal by using this as a weapon against each other.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I personally don't subscribe to this Uber/Minicab Vs LBC sex pest thing because it's disingenuous to all 3 camps and tarnishes the reputations of the vast majority of honest and decent drivers out there.

And TBH when I see some of you trying to score petty points against others using this sort of thing then I feel ashamed, very ashamed.

This was a horrible thing to do a woman and to then use it to score points against other people in my mind makes those doing it just one step away from being that person that did this.

This forum can be read by anyone and you aren't putting anyone off of using your rivals all you are doing is making yourselves look sex obsessed and showing the sort of behaviour that most would expect of little children.

Instead of trying to beat others over the head with this sort of thing we should instead as a industry all be coming together to show our sympathies to the victim and condemn the rapist.

My sympathies are with the victim, she has been put through a horrible ordeal, not once but twice, firstly to have it happen to her then to have to relive it in court.

Don't be responsible for putting her through a third ordeal by using this as a weapon against each other.
It was a sarcastic reply.
In this 7.7 billion planet there is a tiny proportion of 0.01% of rapists murderers and generally criminals mainly caused from mental health issues but it's really remarkable how the media pick up stories about individuals that happen to be private hire drivers which one of their operators is Uber. There are hundreds of other rape cases every day but the ones that the media choose is the one that sells the "Uber driver" .

·
Banned
5,231 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.