Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently am using Progressive for livery commercial insurance here in Colorado. My renewal rate increased by more than 30% this year. I am having difficulty getting quotes with other insurance providers. Is Progressive the only game in Colorado or can someone recommend other insurance companies that provide the livery commercial insurance. Thanks in advance for any advice on this issue.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I currently am using Progressive for livery commercial insurance here in Colorado. My renewal rate increased by more than 30% this year. I am having difficulty getting quotes with other insurance providers. Is Progressive the only game in Colorado or can someone recommend other insurance companies that provide the livery commercial insurance. Thanks in advance for any advice on this issue.
We're going through the same anguish as well. I merged my business with another operator a little while ago and Progressive is now so expensive that paying the premium requires you to sell a body part to fund it. Send me a private message and I will give you the names of some of the brokers we are dealing with.

·
Premium Member
4,099 Posts
Try Allstate, my agent is R. Dunn and Assoc. in Littleton, he used to write commercial insurance, so he might be a decent option to try

1 - 6 of 6 Posts