Uber Drivers Forum banner

Live From the dust bowl !!!>

1K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  San Diego Steve 
#1 · (Edited)
Came out of retirement for KaBoo. good start plus $10 cash tips

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Actually they were not my rides S.D. Steve got a temporary ban and texted them to me and i posted it as a joke. I know ride 1 was a dF Carlsbad to DT .Then He got a ride to Kaboo from dt and I forgot the 3rd one. If you click the file it says Steve Uber on top that's how I saved him in my phone. He is coming back in a week but you can PM him until then. I an crazy busy selling houses and have no time or need for driving. I actualy spent a bunch of money getting the body work fixed on my car and don't want to mess it up again.

#8 ·
I'm back after my suspension. Did my detractors like the opening figures that Escoman posted? Not bad for a guy who was called old and washed up! I bagged a unicorn going to Capistrano as well on Saturday. My average per hour was over $40 and $25 per ride. Why don't the rest of you guys post some figures? Especially my three amigos, CJ, Wombat and Madf Maxx! You guys need to show up the washed up old man, I'm waiting, lol!!

#16 ·
What color is the sky on your planet Steve?
Much brighter than your avatar pic, is that from some sci fi movie that your a fan of? You owe me an apology my cyber friend, you need to suck it up and eat crow for being showed up when I produced big figures after you called me out as being a fraud.

What color is the sky on your planet Steve?

Why would I want to throw you under the bus when you're already so good at it on your own. It didn't occur to you that the insanity of your own posts wouldn't have caught someone's attention?

See what I mean about common sense and the lack thereof?
My posts tell the truth and flush out social media influencers like yourself. Your busted my friend, you have no comeback to my figures that have proven I'm not old and not washed up. I trained two disciples who are killing it. Why are you afraid to post up? You don't drive and your not legit.

#21 ·
You didn't read the insulting posts he continuously barraged me with. Don't be a troll, stay out of my replies. You have no maturity to even make a comment like that. This guy called me a washed up old man, basically a cyber fraud. I posted up monster figures after he said I was all talk no action. So, that's why I did the post to conclude his disrespect of me. Don't compare me to your kid, that's just moronic on your part.
This man has seriously gone off the deep end lol I honestly feel bad for Steve at this point. He'll fight me to the death about making 20/hour but then the next statement brag about making 40/hour smh this man is seriously lost and doesn't know when to let stuff go.

I love how Steve totally missed the point of the argument he had with max and wombat. Max said show me how getting multiple pool passengers increases the % that uber gets. He never shoved that prove but then turns that argument into..I'm a better driver then you. So Steve has a couple decent days at Kaboo which I'm sure we all did and now he's a better driver then everyone lol..I've known many people like Steve always trying to angle the point or argument so it always goes in his favor. Best thing he did was put me on ignore.

#24 ·
You're new I see,
Anybody trolling here like you're doing on my reply to Wombat will get you suspended. So, it's ok to have a difference of opinion between two members. But if you do what you're doing and make rude comments, that is called trolling. These three guys do that for a living, it's also called being a company shill. You need to read up on internet web sites before you make ignorant comments. I'm done with this thread and don't need anymore issues with cyber drivers. The real drivers like myself meet up and help each other make over $20 per hour and $15 per ride average. If you're not hitting those figures, maybe you should be nice to a guy like me who does that weekly. I read a post from CJ who I took off ignore that I can only pull numbers on a festival weekend, Kaboo. He of course didn't post anything because he either couldn't compete with my screenshots or he doesn't drive, a shill. Check out current week CJ and I didn't drive yesterday or today. I'm on vacation enjoying boogie boarding with my girlfriend. Dead week and I still pulled beyond my stated average. This is why the guys who know me back me on the web site, I'm legit and real, unlike a cyber driver like you and your other profile, Wombat. Read them and weep my old nemesis!!

This man has seriously gone off the deep end lol I honestly feel bad for Steve at this point. He'll fight me to the death about making 20/hour but then the next statement brag about making 40/hour smh this man is seriously lost and doesn't know when to let stuff go.

I love how Steve totally missed the point of the argument he had with max and wombat. Max said show me how getting multiple pool passengers increases the % that uber gets. He never shoved that prove but then turns that argument into..I'm a better driver then you. So Steve has a couple decent days at Kaboo which I'm sure we all did and now he's a better driver then everyone lol..I've known many people like Steve always trying to angle the point or argument so it always goes in his favor. Best thing he did was put me on ignore.
Just posted dead weekday figures CJ, read them and weep, where's your figures? You continue to make ignorant comments about a proven winner who actually meets drivers here and helps each other pull big figures. You should try it sometime if you are a real driver and not a company shill.

I did a 4 top pool ride other day, Uber no longer shows the old breakdown to show the decreased commission but many drivers already reported this. Did you know that uber no longer pays the surge rate for first customer for following pool customers? You probably don't, that is a positive contribution to other drivers to know not to stay online after first pickup even when it's surging on first pickup. Report back to Uber now CJ that washed up old man Steve caught them again playing their tricks!!

Attachments

#25 ·
If your getting 15 a ride average one would think you would be blowing the doors off $20 an hour, but what do I know. All be it as a newbie part time ant I do usually get 20 an hour average, and calling even $30 an hour "monster" numbers makes me chuckle a little when you stop and think we are beating our selves and our cars up for next to nothing really. Look I'm just having a laugh here, report me to the internet police or whoever it is that you call when feelings are hurt, I don't have the time or inkling to look up what I can or can't say.
I wish you well though, I'm sure we all get our feathers ruffled by smart alecs at some point , and who knows our paths may cross one day and we will all have a laugh at how silly this all is. Right?
Cheers .

#26 ·
If your getting 15 a ride average one would think you would be blowing the doors off $20 an hour, but what do I know. All be it as a newbie part time ant I do usually get 20 an hour average, and calling even $30 an hour "monster" numbers makes me chuckle a little when you stop and think we are beating our selves and our cars up for next to nothing really. Look I'm just having a laugh here, report me to the internet police or whoever it is that you call when feelings are hurt, I don't have the time or inkling to look up what I can or can't say.
I wish you well though, I'm sure we all get our feathers ruffled by smart alecs at some point , and who knows our paths may cross one day and we will all have a laugh at how silly this all is. Right?
Cheers .
It's all good brother,
I would never report anyone, but this guy that insults me on this thread did and they suspended me for a week. That's what I was referring to. I limit my driving so I don't grind out shorties to average more per hour. So I'm happy with my production. Best wishes as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.