All of these are relatively minor inconveniences, but still really annoying and makes our jobs harder. Just wanted to vent on some of this little things Uber does that annoy me:
- Being placed "online" immediately after a trip ends. WHY do I have to play this game of trying to log-off ASAP to avoid getting unwanted requests?
- "Do you want to keep driving?" prompt that pops up when going offline. YES, I'm sure I want to log off. Thank you very much.
- Trip requests 10+ minutes away. It never works. Especially if you're in the city. I'm sitting at Augusta and Damen and I get a ping in Lakeview. Makes NO sense.
- Guarantees are based on 80%+ acceptance rate. Yet, we can't track our acceptance rate in real-time.
- Having to rate each rider. Yet, not being able to see rider ratings. WE used to be able to see rider ratings.