Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
In basic training the drill sergeants would pile 43 of us in the back of a single bread truck! Nobody ever complained and nobody died! Usually we were only going a couple of miles and like with uber gratuity was included in the fare.

I say the hell with the vehicle code and common sense. If you get a ticket make the pax pay for it. If you get into an accident and get sued for wrongful death or some BS like that, no problem, it's not like you have anything of value to lose in the lawsuit anyway. If you did have anything of value you definitely wouldn't be driving for rideshare companies.

·
Banned
3,985 Posts
NO 4 PAX IN THE BACKSEAT!!! EVER!!! EVER!!!!

I just almost had to pimp slap a PAX for not allowing, 4 PAX!!! It's illegal. It's unsafe and its not worth the 4.00!!!

Put your foot down! IT'S YOUR CAR FIRST! UBER SECOND!!! ENOUGH...
Who is allowing 4 in the back. I refused riders all the time for trying to get in with 5 people. Nope nope out out I said

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
In basic training the drill sergeants would pile 43 of us in the back of a single bread truck! Nobody ever complained and nobody died! Usually we were only going a couple of miles and like with uber gratuity was included in the fare.

I say the hell with the vehicle code and common sense. If you get a ticket make the pax pay for it. If you get into an accident and get sued for wrongful death or some BS like that, no problem, it's not like you have anything of value to lose in the lawsuit anyway. If you did have anything of value you definitely wouldn't be driving for rideshare companies.
Exactly.

That's what a lot of folks don't seem to get. Uber drivers have no assets and are too poor to sue. If you get a judgement against an uber driver , you would never collect !!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
NO 4 PAX IN THE BACKSEAT!!! EVER!!! EVER!!!!

I just almost had to pimp slap a PAX for not allowing, 4 PAX!!! It's illegal. It's unsafe and its not worth the 4.00!!!

Put your foot down! IT'S YOUR CAR FIRST! UBER SECOND!!! ENOUGH...
Groups of more than 4 passengers, unaccompanied minors, and open containers of alcohol are all strictly non-negotiable with me. They can beg, plead, offer cash, threaten me with a 1 star rating, threaten to report me to Uber, or whatever they want to try. None of it will make me change my mind and I refuse to waste time arguing with people over this bs.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts