Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did 2 line rides this morning with 2 line riders in each ride. This should be 4 total rides bit o ly credited with 2 pdb rides. Wtf? DI'd they change policy?

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Sounds right. You only get credit for one whole pax ride from pick up of the first to drop off of the last. They expressly state in their help section:
https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/articles/213582268
You'll be paid the base fee plus the actual time and distance of the ride. This means your earnings are not affected if the first passenger does not match with another passenger.

The ride price for passengers, on the other hand, is calculated differently. Passengers are given a fixed price when they place their ride request based on the estimated time and distance of the trip, and the probability of matching with other passengers.

Sometimes you will only pick up one passenger and we will lose money on the ride; other times, you will pick up multiple passengers and we will earn money on the ride.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I'm sorry I can't help you there. I don't get PDB and we don't have LL... :(

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
: How does Line impact my PDB?

A: Every Line ride counts towards your PDB. So if you pick up two passengers, you'll get two rides that count towards your goal (note one exception: If you're using the destination filter, we can't count those toward PDB).

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
You can send a letter to support with a screenshot. They are pretty good at answering - better than Uber anyway. Give that a shot and report back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts