Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Poor Jared Kushner :( The liberal media have turned their sights on him, hoping to damage Trump in the process. In fairness to Jared, the "Back-channel" thing is way overblown. Almost every past President has set up back-channels both before and after their inaugurations, including Obama.

The unanswered question is how was the back-channel supposed to be used? Jared's problem is there are so many rumors about collusion with the Russians to attack the 2016 American election process that people just assume, without any evidence, that Jared is guilty too.

Of course, it does not help that:
  • Jared apparently instigated the Comey firing
  • Jared is the subject of his very own FBI investigation.
  • Jared's family has many shady business dealings in the past in foreign countries.
  • Jared's family has apparently been selling "access" to the White House, but so do many others.
  • Jared has been given huge responsibilities that far outstrip his expertise.
  • Jared is perceived as relatively inexperienced in how to protect himself and an easy target.
  • Trump is expected to try to protect Jared, as family, well beyond the point he would fire anyone else.
  • The other power centers (Bannon, Priebus, etc.) will continue to leak anti-Jared stories to improve their own positions.
  • Many enemies within the administration already view Jared as too liberal, too Jewish, and will be happy to see Jared taken down.
It was supposed to be fun. Adding all that power to the money. Helping the patriarch, Donald. Not anymore.
I predict that it is going to get far worse for Jared before it get better, if ever. Poor Jared and Ivanka.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
This sock will not stick to the sticky sock wall either. Guilty or not, no evidence will ever be found. The liberal media here demonizes putin claiming he is some type of master hacker leader while completely ignoring the fact that this man has a long career in espionage and is one of the most cunning people on the planet who happens to respect trump. We conservatives dont mind the russians help if there was any. Same as you liberals had no problem with clinton receiving answer to queations pre-debate. I like trump and i speak russian. (Shocker)

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This sock will not stick to the sticky sock wall either.
Not sure what this means. In my experience, socks stick to most sticky things. :p
Guilty or not, no evidence will ever be found.
How can you be so sure unless you are part of the "great obstruction of justice conspiracy"? ;)
The liberal media here demonizes putin claiming he is some type of master hacker leader while completely ignoring the fact that this man has a long career in espionage and is one of the most cunning people on the planet who happens to respect trump. We conservatives dont mind the russians help if there was any.
Funny thing is that for 70 years preceding November 2016, it was the conservatives, not the liberals, that led the anti-Russian campaigns. Many conservatives, both here and in Europe, are very uncomfortable how Trump is so blind to Russian aggression. Just ask Lindsey Graham, John McCain Angela Merkel, and Emmanuel Macron.
Same as you liberals had no problem with clinton receiving answer to queations pre-debate. I like trump and i speak russian. (Shocker)
Again with Clinton! :mad: Nothing that Clinton (either one) or Obama (either one) did in the past, even if it was relevant (it's not), even comes close to the Obstruction of Justice charges currently pending. Neither is your approval of everything that Trump and Putin do.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Not sure what this means. In my experience, socks stick to most sticky things. :p

How can you be so sure unless you are part of the "great obstruction of justice conspiracy"? ;)

Funny thing is that for 70 years preceding November 2016, it was the conservatives, not the liberals, that led the anti-Russian campaigns. Many conservatives, both here and in Europe, are very uncomfortable how Trump is so blind to Russian aggression. Just ask Lindsey Graham, John McCain Angela Merkel, and Emmanuel Macron.

Again with Clinton! :mad: Nothing that Clinton (either one) or Obama (either one) did in the past, even if it was relevant (it's not), even comes close to the Obstruction of Justice charges currently pending. Neither is your approval of everything that Trump and Putin do.
I am not so sure of anything. This is probably why it takes me a few tries to crack a nut. A sticky sock wall is what happens when someone with sticky socks doesnt have a washing machine and has too much spare time and admirers of the sticky sock wall. Except the liberal sticky sock wall doesnt have many stuck socks despite ALOT of socks thrown at it. If you still dont get it then trump is the sticky wall. I made up the sticky liberal sock wall because i thought it was a good analogy / explanation for why these socks dont stick. Back to cracking nuts. I dont have a sticky sock wall nor have i seen one in real life (unless trump is the sticky sock wall)

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I am not so sure of anything. This is probably why it takes me a few tries to crack a nut. A sticky sock wall is what happens when someone with sticky socks doesnt have a washing machine and has too much spare time and admirers of the sticky sock wall. Except the liberal sticky sock wall doesnt have many stuck socks despite ALOT of socks thrown at it. If you still dont get it then trump is the sticky wall. I made up the sticky liberal sock wall because i thought it was a good analogy / explanation for why these socks dont stick. Back to cracking nuts. I dont have a sticky sock wall nor have i seen one in real life (unless trump is the sticky sock wall)
Thank you for explaining the "sticky sock wall" analogy. Now I understand what you meant, but I'm not a fan of that particular analogy. I think you've used better analogies in the past.

Now back to Jared. The good news is that, as expected, Trump issued a strong statement of support in Jared's defense. The bad news is that Jared may need to "lay low" for a while, which will make it more difficult to fulfill his massive responsibilities, but will make Jared's enemies in the Trump administration, like Spicer and Bannon (both of whom Jared tried to get fired) happy. Jared is surrounded by enemies on the far-right and enemies on the liberal-left. In the unlikely event that those two disparate groups join together, Jared is done.

Trump Stands By 'Great' Jared Kushner Amid Crisis Over Russia Probe
May 29, 2017 By JTA

President Trump effusively praised his son-in-law Jared Kushner for the work he has done in the White House, amid FBI scrutiny of Kushner's contacts with Russia and rumors of tension in their relationship.

"Jared is doing a great job for the country," Trump said in a statement to the New York Times on Sunday evening about one of his closest advisors. "I have total confidence in him. He is respected by virtually everyone and is working on programs that will save our country billions of dollars. In addition to that, and perhaps more importantly, he is a very good person."

The Trump-Kushner relationship is "showing unmistakable signs of strain," the Times reported in an article published on its front page Monday.

The relationship had already begun to suffer over Trump's firing of FBI director James Comey, which Kushner pushed for, and over Kushner's desire to see White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon and press secretary Sean Spicer fired, according to the newspaper.

The article noted that Kushner, who is married to Trump's daughter Ivanka, is resented by some White House staff, who describe him as "Jared Island," in reference to the special status.

Has Jared Been Told To 'Lay Low' As Russia Probe Spins Closer?
May 29, 2017 By Dave Goldiner

Has Jared Kushner been told to lower his White House profile amid reports that he is a key figure in the investigation into contacts with Russia?

NBC News quotes sources saying that Kushner has been warned by several associates to "lay low" while the Trump administration battles the ever=growing fallout from the probe.

A White House official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told NBC News that at least one staffer was speechless when the person learned about Kushner's involvement in a so-called "back channel" to Russia during the transition period.

If Jared does step back from the spotlight it would be a huge changed for Trump's do-everything Jewish son-in-law.

Kushner has been anointed the go-to guy on everything from Middle East peacemaking to streamlining government bureaucracy.

He was even said to be heading a White House "war room" to push back on revelations related to the Russia investigation - but that may have changed now that he might wind up at the center of the scandal.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
If Jared does step back from the spotlight it would be a huge changed for Trump's do-everything Jewish son-in-law.

Kushner has been anointed the go-to guy on everything from Middle East peacemaking to streamlining government bureaucracy.

He was even said to be heading a White House "war room" to push back on revelations related to the Russia investigation - but that may have changed now that he might wind up at the center of the scandal.
So you are saying trump being pro russia and pro jewish, anti muslim and anti mexican is the complete opposite of obamas anti jewish and anti russian but pro muslim and pro mexican intentions? You done found the missing link for why trump got elected. White jewish russian racists hacked the election!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
So you are saying trump being pro russia and pro jewish, anti muslim and anti mexican is the complete opposite of obamas anti jewish and anti russian but pro muslim and pro mexican intentions? You done found the missing link for why trump got elected. White jewish russian racists hacked the election!
First, I am not saying any of what you quoted. I was posting articles that I may or may not agree with. Here's what I believe.
  1. Whatever Obama was or was not is irrelevant. Obama is no longer President or in any public office. Let me repeat that because so many people seem to have difficulty with the concept. What Obama or Clinton (either of them) did, said, or believed is past and not relevant to what is being done today. Saying the "other guy did worse" is not a valid defense.
  2. Trump is pro-Russia, anti-Muslim, and anti-Mexican by his own public statements. What I believe is (relatively) unimportant. However, Trump is able to work with select Muslims (like the Saudis) when it profits him in some way.
  3. Whether Trump himself is pro-Jewish or anti-Jewish is unclear. He has a Jewish son-in-law that he has made an important advisor because Jared is his son-in-law and trusted family, not because he is Jewish or any kind of expert except in real-estate. However, there are many other people in the Trump administration like Bannon, with a long history of being anti-Jewish and antisemitic. Many of these people are actively trying to discredit and bring-down the Jewish son-in-law in order to increase their own influence.
  4. It is clear that Russians hacked the 2016 election in America, the 2017 election in France, and are actively trying to change the results of other European elections, like Germany. It is not clear what, if any help the Russians received from others. Although. I am confident that the FBI and the Special Prosecutor are investigating such people, their collusion, their obstruction, and their treason. Time to "lawyer up"!
  5. The reputation and more important, the effectiveness of the Trump administration has been seriously damaged. Jared is only the latest victim. There is "blood in the water" and the "sharks are circling". More will come.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
You believe breitbart is anticemetic? Can you cite 1 piece of evidence that says exactly that without conjecture?
So for example you say trump is xenophobic and anti mexican. I see that he has concerns regarding illegal immigration and terror. Until you show me that he said something like "heil hitler" or "all muslims are terrorists" i will not believe a word you say. I want to see or hear the words come out of his mouth. Again i am not saying he is not a racist. I am saying thus far what i have heard and seen indicates he is very pragmatic and you know i am a fan of that quality

I am telling you. You are in a media coma. They got you fooled real good. They made you believe that any smart ********* has long regreted the vote and the only ones left are morons. Even the shoving of montenegros prime minister gives me no reason to raise an eye brow and from talking with many if his voters, nobody cares what he didnt do or how hard he shook someones hand. We want to see the rhetoric continue. We want to see no bowing to political correctness and no lowering of his ego. We voted for what you see now. He hasnt changed and we all hope he keeps it up even at the risk of unraveling this fragile economy

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You believe breitbart is anticemetic? Can you cite 1 piece of evidence that says exactly that without conjecture? So for example you say trump is xenophobic and anti mexican. I see that he has concerns regarding illegal immigration and terror. Until you show me that he said something like "heil hitler" or "all muslims are terrorists" i will not believe a word you say. I want to see or hear the words come out of his mouth. Again i am not saying he is not a racist. I am saying thus far what i have heard and seen indicates he is very pragmatic and you know i am a fan of that quality. I am telling you. You are in a media coma. They got you fooled real good. They made you believe that any smart ********* has long regreted the vote and the only ones left are morons. Even the shoving of montenegros prime minister gives me no reason to raise an eye brow and from talking with many if his voters, nobody cares what he didnt do or how hard he shook someones hand. We want to see the rhetoric continue. We want to see no bowing to political correctness and no lowering of his ego. We voted for what you see now. He hasnt changed and we all hope he keeps it up even at the risk of unraveling this fragile economy
Interesting that out of everything that I said, the topics that you choose to focus on are anti-semetism, anti-mexican and xenophobia. I am not going to provide what you ask because there are literally hundreds of references that can be pulled up on Google for both Steve Bannon and the organization that he built, Breitbart. Of course, when doing any research, it may help you to spell search terms correctly. Unfortunately, you will likely claim that none of these sources are reliable. Your own bias is showing. BTW, IMHO, Steve Bannon is a brilliant guy, a lot smarter than Trump.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I tried to find these hundreds of times he was racist and i found hundreds of lies about him. I found not a single time he can be labeled as a racist any more than obama can be labeled as one. Sure he may have had a classless moment but he is not the president of political correctness. It is strange how one mans surety is anothers means to an end. We look at the world with vastly different scales of relative weight. Things you find important are low hanging fruit to me.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I tried to find these hundreds of times he was racist and i found hundreds of lies about him. I found not a single time he can be labeled as a racist any more than obama can be labeled as one. Sure he may have had a classless moment but he is not the president of political correctness. It is strange how one mans surety is anothers means to an end. We look at the world with vastly different scales of relative weight. Things you find important are low hanging fruit to me.
Thank you for once again proving my point, you will not believe anyone says anything negative about Trump, except that he "had a classless moment". I'm pretty sure that you will not even believe Trump himself, without explaining he had perfectly valid reasons for saying those things. Let's try

Now Steve Bannon is entirely different. He is a brilliant guy, much, much smarter than Trump. Steveo would never let himself be caught doing anything as obvious as Trump. In fact, Steveo has many minority defenders who worked for him at Breitbart who declare the man is not racist. No less authority then the ADL backs this up. What Steveo does is far more subtle and less obvious, giving people like yourself endless ways to declare his innocence. Steveo has made Breitbart a platform for the Alt-Right, which proudly declares its own racism. Numerous white-supremacist and white-nationalist leaders have publicly declared for both Trump and Bannon, declaring they support the same ideals and goals.

I am a staunch believer in the famous advice Nixon's first Attorney General, John Mitchell, gave to the press at the onset of the Nixon presidency in 1969, "Watch what we do, not what we say." I apply the same standard to every public figure, Democratic or Republican, Liberal or Conservative, and especially corporate, like TK of Uber. What Bannon has done at Breitbart is very different than what the man does in person. The Alt-Right knows this. Why don't you?

As for Jared, wounded as he is, I do not think that even being Trump's son-in-law is going to be enough to protect him from Steveo.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I honestly dont know who steve o is. With that said i am not out of tune. I said this before and i think you may remember it. I dont care if the president i voted for is a racist biggot mostly because i remember obamas 2 terms. I am not here to defend or attack trump. Anything he has said is dwarfed by what obama has done. Thus far ofcourse. I am giving him time to screw up royally but he has a really high bar for screw ups given our last presidents conquests.

Were these videos supposed to impress me somehow? Enlighten me somehow? I guess what you are trying to say is that our president should be above cursing and pu $$y grabing?

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I honestly dont know who steve o is. With that said i am not out of tune. I said this before and i think you may remember it. I dont care if the president i voted for is a racist biggot
Perhaps this profile can help you identify "Steveo". Since you "dont care if the president i voted for is a racist biggot", just ignore those parts. It is a liberal "hit-piece", but you would not care if I showed the same thing from a Conservative Republican source.
mostly because i remember obamas 2 terms. I am not here to defend or attack trump. Anything he has said is dwarfed by what obama has done.
You seem to believe that no matter what terrible thing is done by the current President or how much that it hurts the country, it can all be justified by saying "the last guy did worse". I think that is spurious logic that can never be used to justify actions by any President of any party at any time. I'd like to know what if there is anything that Trump might do that you will not be able to justify by saying "i remember obamas 2 terms".
Thus far of course. I am giving him time to screw up royally but he has a really high bar for screw ups given our last presidents conquests.
Unlucky for the country, but lucky for you, In the little time Trump has had "to screw up royally", he has already easily leaped over "a really high bar for screw ups given our last presidents conquests". Let's just consider 2 out of many:
  1. Foreign policy: In his very first overseas trip, Trump has undone 70 years of American blood, sweat, tears, and $Trillions of investment in Europe by refusing to publicly support the key provision of the NATO charter, article 5.
  2. Domestic policy: More major scandals in a few months than most past Presidents have had in their entire administrations.
Were these videos supposed to impress me somehow? Enlighten me somehow? I guess what you are trying to say is that our president should be above cursing and pu $$y grabing?
The videos were not for you, but anyone else reading this thread. It is clear to me that not even Trump's own words, coming out of his own mouth on video, proving that he is racist and misogynist will convince you. Yes, I do feel "that our president should be above cursing and XXXXX grabing". And before you say it, Bill Clinton did not meet that test either, but Clinton's failure does not justify Trump's public behavior.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Perhaps this profile can help you identify "Steveo". Since you "dont care if the president i voted for is a racist biggot", just ignore those parts. It is a liberal "hit-piece", but you would not care if I showed the same thing from a Conservative Republican source.

You seem to believe that no matter what terrible thing is done by the current President or how much that it hurts the country, it can all be justified by saying "the last guy did worse". I think that is spurious logic that can never be used to justify actions by any President of any party at any time. I'd like to know what if there is anything that Trump might do that you will not be able to justify by saying "i remember obamas 2 terms".

Unlucky for the country, but lucky for you, In the little time Trump has had "to screw up royally", he has already easily leaped over "a really high bar for screw ups given our last presidents conquests". Let's just consider 2 out of many:
  1. Foreign policy: In his very first overseas trip, Trump has undone 70 years of American blood, sweat, tears, and $Trillions of investment in Europe by refusing to publicly support the key provision of the NATO charter, article 5.
  2. Domestic policy: More major scandals in a few months than most past Presidents have had in their entire administrations.

The videos were not for you, but anyone else reading this thread. It is clear to me that not even Trump's own words, coming out of his own mouth on video, proving that he is racist and misogynist will convince you. Yes, I do feel "that our president should be above cursing and XXXXX grabing". And before you say it, Bill Clinton did not meet that test either, but Clinton's failure does not justify Trump's public behavior.
You took me out of context again. I dont care about my presidents potential for being one because they are likely all to an extent. Obama is last proof of that. So if you plan in quoting me please make sure to do it in its entirety. I will return the favor

If you think he is all that and more then so am i and i am sad to report to you that most if not all men i know are too. I venture to say that most straight men who like to have a good time and who like to have sex or atleast try to have "locker room" talks. I will agree for a sitting president to be caught talking about grabbing pu $$y is not nearly as bad as mouth ******* the intern around the oval office

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You took me out of context again. I dont care about my presidents potential for being one because they are likely all to an extent. Obama is last proof of that. So if you plan in quoting me please make sure to do it in its entirety. I will return the favor. If you think he is all that and more then so am i and i am sad to report to you that most if not all men i know are too.
Sorry if I you out of context. :( What was the larger context? Sometimes your full meaning is not clear to me. For example:
  • "...for being one..." What? Liars? Racists? Bigots? Politicians? President? or something else?
  • "...they are all..." Who is all?
  • "...Obama is last proof of that." Proof of what?
  • "...most if not all men i know are too." I could probably figure this one out if I understood the prior ambiguous phrases.
I venture to say that most straight men who like to have a good time and who like to have sex or at least try to have "locker room" talks.
I imagine that the same is true for most non-straight men (and women). :D
I will agree for a sitting president to be caught talking about grabbing pu $$y is not nearly as bad as mouth &%[email protected]!* the intern around the oval office
Glad that we agree on a few things. :)

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
The full meaning seeks to empower you to live easy without the fear of russian hackers by desensitisation method. You survived obama. Stay tuned because it wont get worse than obama.

I think you know what i mean

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The full meaning seeks to empower you to live easy without the fear of russian hackers by desensitisation method. You survived obama. Stay tuned because it wont get worse than obama. I think you know what i mean
I wish you were right. Let's see. Desensitized to daily lies and new scandals from the WH. Allies reeling in horror. Adversaries making plans to undo 70 years of American leadership. And the entire world laughing at us (especially in Russia). Glad you think that's better than Obama.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I wish you were right. Let's see. Desensitized to daily lies and new scandals from the WH. Allies reeling in horror. Adversaries making plans to undo 70 years of American leadership. And the entire world laughing at us (especially in Russia). Glad you think that's better than Obama.
On the contrary the entire world now either respects us or fears us. Russians like trump but you already knew that. You are going to eat yourself alive if you focus so much on half truths and lies. Even your own videos you like so much reveal the liberal agenda without much between the lines. Just try it for a week. Assume your fav sources of news are lying to you. Unknown and unnamed sources are not worth fact checking. The stuff that you are sure is credible must stand up to a smell test. For example you quoted me as saying "i dont mind a racist in white house". Clearly and obviously taking me out of context. Doesnt pass the smell test. Make sure your sources are telling the ENTIRE story. Anyways you probably wont follow these simple rules until you have an epiphany. For me it was realizing that the poor people in america vote directly opposite the middle class. Realizing what this means is crucial.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
On the contrary the entire world now either respects us or fears us. Russians like trump but you already knew that. You are going to eat yourself alive if you focus so much on half truths and lies. Even your own videos you like so much reveal the liberal agenda without much between the lines. Just try it for a week. Assume your fav sources of news are lying to you. Unknown and unnamed sources are not worth fact checking. The stuff that you are sure is credible must stand up to a smell test. For example you quoted me as saying "i dont mind a racist in white house". Clearly and obviously taking me out of context. Doesnt pass the smell test. Make sure your sources are telling the ENTIRE story. Anyways you probably wont follow these simple rules until you have an epiphany. For me it was realizing that the poor people in america vote directly opposite the middle class. Realizing what this means is crucial.
I disagree. Russia does not like Trump, Russia L-O-V-E-S Trump! And what's not to love?
  • Trump and Putin are besties. Their bromance is truly amazing to behold.
  • Trump is unilaterally doing his best to destroy NATO, a thorn is Russia's side for 70 years.
  • Trump is treating Russia's Ambassador with more deference and respect than the Presidents of our allies.
  • Trump is blocking all efforts to investigate and counter Russian election meddling in both America and Europe.
  • Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate Change Accords (that Russia signed), which increases the value of Russian oil.
  • Trump as President provide endless entertainment for Russian audiences and makes Putin look like a genius by comparison.
This is all out of Trump's own mouth. I do not need to use any of those evil, biased, unreliable, fake news national media sources (like Fox).

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I disagree. Russia does not like Trump, Russia L-O-V-E-S Trump! And what's not to love?
  • Trump and Putin are besties. Their bromance is truly amazing to behold.
  • Trump is unilaterally doing his best to destroy NATO, a thorn is Russia's side for 70 years.
  • Trump is treating Russia's Ambassador with more deference and respect than the Presidents of our allies.
  • Trump is blocking all efforts to investigate and counter Russian election meddling in both America and Europe.
  • Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate Change Accords (that Russia signed), which increases the value of Russian oil.
  • Trump as President provide endless entertainment for Russian audiences and makes Putin look like a genius by comparison.
This is all out of Trump's own mouth. I do not need to use any of those evil, biased, unreliable, fake news national media sources (like Fox).
Putin is actually a genius. Most of everything else you said is balogney. Russian oil? There are two types of oil. Brent and w.t.i. There is "black market" oil which sells at a discount. Russia trades oil at brent price. They dont have a black market for oil to speak of as their oil is a premium product unlike canada. There is no way to increase the value of their oil. Its trades at market price unbenounced to liberal shills who spew this nonsense. Anyways more conjecture and innuendo full of holes like swiss cheese. You should get a different news source. Specifically less global and more regional but you think that sounds racist or xenophobic

1 - 20 of 37 Posts