Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a little problem, I have temporary license and sticker on my vehicle. I had to wait 2 weeks to get appointment for fingerprints, got that done. My license expires on the 28th, unfortunately, my vehicle is at the dealership waiting for parts and it is not expected to be ready until the 30th. Can I go get my license and have vehicle inspected at a later date? Obviously I wouldn't be able to drive until I got sticker, but can I get my permanent license still so I don't have to start over?

·
Registered
12 Posts
The license and vehicle inspection process in different location. They just check about your documents, once you got your license you can get your vehicle inspection later.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I believe Puritad is correct. Just be 100% sure to get your license on Monday and not Uber until you get your pink TNC sticker.

I'd even go so far as taking your repair receipt with you to show your car was out of service. The city almost shut down Uber in April for being lenient on allowing drivers without tenacity TNC permit to pick up riders in Houston.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts