Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Don’t you get 15$ to return them ? cordinate with her when it’s convenient, if she needs them urgently she will incentivize you to move at her pace.

PS most Lyft riders tip later , take it easy on her.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Less than Uber whatever it is. How much later do most of them need? Couple years?

I’m only posturing. I’ll get them to her later.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Or tell her I gave them to a guy who goes by the name UberBastid, he said he knew what to do with them.

The app gives you a choice of amounts that you think is “fair”, $0, $5, $10, $15 but riders already know it’s $15.

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
A month or so ago I got 100 bucks for returning a phone. They had to fly home to Jersey phoneless and I left it at a relatives in SF and they sent me a check in the mail. Thinking back it was Thanksgiving week and 3 other people left phones in my car. I kid you not one day that week, 2 phones. I forget the $ that week but it was between $150-$200 bucks for returning phones.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Youre way to nice. I toss their shit out unless i get an urgent text from them saying that they will tip a minimum of 20$.
When I was still a noob a couple lesibians left a phone in my car then proceeded to call me none stop lol Like every 20 minutes asking where I'm , if I had changed my mind about returning the phone and all sort of annoying things , I wished I had tossed it lol they didn't tip btw .

I refuse to return umbrellas and other low value things like clothes but I still return phones , wallets and other things that are valuable.

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
When I was still a noob a couple lesibians left a phone in my car then proceeded to call me none stop lol Like every 20 minutes asking where I'm , if I had changed my mind about returning the phone and all sort of annoying things , I wished I had tossed it lol they didn't tip btw .

I refuse to return umbrellas and other low value things like clothes but I still return phones , wallets and other things that are valuable.
Yea phones and wallets id never toss out. Ill just keep it in my garage until they text saying they will compensate a reasonable amount.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Ive gotten a burner phone for some Redbook call girl that i gave a ride to. she never attempted to inquire about it. Guess ill just add that to the pile of junk. The best find was a vape pen and cartridge, otherwise, all garbage.

·
Banned
6,865 Posts
Cartoon Art Painting Font Illustration
... yeah??? Well I'm more tougher talkin an' more mucho macho than all of youse ... I re-sell'em on Craigslist ... yous guys are all mamby pamby weakster patsies ...

... the real tough talkin' Mucho macho super stupor Uber drivin' dewds don't return nuthin' ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts