Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,359 Posts
Guys let's take the forum seriously don't post bs... if you don't know the facts. Many drivers are out there driving worry enough and use this forum as information source. Are many who doesn't post but read it. It's a complicated situation. Be responsible!!!!
Here is no information, help or interesting discussions. Here is wasted time. Everyone here is smart. Welcome to hell!!! 🤔☝✅

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is no information, help or interesting discussions. Here is wasted time. Everyone here is smart. Welcome to hell!!! 🤔☝✅
I don't asking for any favor I'm been in this shh.. for many years and I know my business. What I'm trying to explain is showing wrong info it's not right I don't do it!!! . But any one is different . Specially NOW !!!!

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Guys let's take the forum seriously don't post bs... if you don't know the facts. Many drivers are out there driving worry enough and use this forum as information source. Are many who doesn't post but read it. It's a complicated situation. Be responsible!!!!
Look who's talking!

Let's see another partition post. 4 is not enough. Not even a partition, it's crap.

Your threads are so boring & about nothing that I avoid them like the Bible.

·
Premium Member
4,359 Posts
I don't asking for any favor I'm been in this shh.. for many years and I know my business. What I'm trying to explain is showing wrong info it's not right I don't do it!!! . But any one is different . Specially NOW !!!!
No friends where you work, specially forum. Trying to discuss, help and support others it's wasted time. Good luck

Look who's talking!

Let's see another partition post. 4 is not enough. Not even a partition, it's crap.

It's option in settings to avoid. 😉

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
No friends where you work, specially forum. Trying to discuss, help and support others it's wasted time. Good luck

It's option in settings to avoid. 😉
I think is so slow in the city , because you in the forum all night . We needed taxi last night . If I knew your phone number, I could called you. Good trip from Queens to Staten Island with stop in Brooklyn Bay ridge . We paid $60 +5 tips.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Look who's talking!

Your threads are so boring 🙄🙄🙄 you give me another thing to Be worry . I don't gonna sleep tonight because a 🤡 said that my thread is boring

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Do the opposite what Trump is saying. Just follow the cdc instructions. If they want really to contain the virus they have to shut down everything for at least 2 weeks. The healthcare system is not able to handle a wide spread and unfortunately they don't have any plan mostly about intensive Care unit.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea made by prisoners. How do we know they didnt jerk off into them?

I wanna see him drink a glass of the hand sanitizer to prove that's its actual clean and pure
This is the same governor who said with dumblasio 10 days ago not to worry when was clear that was coming

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.