Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this week I've seen multiple bike cops in the pigs pen at Lax. They looked like they were going to each car checking if they are in the queue and if the drivers have only one badge beging displayed.

So today on Sunday I saw two Lax service vehicles with there lights flashing in the pen. Any idea what they were up too?

·
Premium Member
10,349 Posts
I dropped a pax at the American terminal at 5pm Saturday. The place seemed rather dead to the near grid lock it can be.

Then only cops I saw were empty cars in several spots. I got out to stretch my legs and look around for cops standing around, no one. Excellent, I'm a out of here.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I just love an organization. I mean us drivers. Are out there risking our lives, on the road for way to long. And saving hundreds of thousands from drunk driving. And what do we get? Overregulated and harassed by the police. Love this piece of S state.
I'd say we're under-regulated. I'm a bit embarrassed to be associated with some of our compatriots. Following the laws and regulations isn't that hard, I really wish law enforcement would crack down and weed out the bottom feeders so my trade dress could go back to being a free pass. Do you really think they'd be searching the lot if more than 4/5 drivers were in line with the basics?

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
The cops are at the pig pen after you guys complaint about the Mafia and the phone farm ...

What's hard to understand..???
Exactly my thoughts. People come on here and moan and whine about how bad the LAX TNC lot is filled with people just taking space and the Mafia so then the LAX police start to do something about it and now people moan and whine that the LAX police are there enforcing the rules and policies.

·
Premium Member
7,605 Posts
Exactly my thoughts. People come on here and moan and whine about how bad the LAX TNC lot is filled with people just taking space and the Mafia so then the LAX police start to do something about it and now people moan and whine that the LAX police are there enforcing the rules and policies.
If they only whine and complain here, that would've been ok ,but some took next step and forwarded supposedly hard evidence to LAX PD.
Take a look at post # 17

https://uberpeople.net/threads/lax-queue-working-perfectly-not.81776/#post-1137008

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
What I see in the whole LAX lot debate is a bunch of drivers frustrated with low paying and random rides and looking at certain aspects of the process that didn't add up to them and blaming those aspects. Not necessarily the people, there was that too, but the phones, the cancels, the dumb pax, etc.

In the whole does Uber screw the hourly incentives or the boost people, I see a bunch of drivers frustrated with low paying and random rides and looking at certain aspects of the process that don't add up to them and blaming those aspects.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts