1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Really? I'm landing @LAX @3 pm. No ride share for me? :mad:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
They arrive downstairs and need to walk up to departures anyway. If LAX was accommodating, they would let pax know that the walkway upstairs is closed.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I noticed A was out when heading to Bradley terminal. After my drop off, I got a ding for terminal 1. I pulled over and yelled asking the cops directing in front of terminal one what to do. They said terminal 2 so I instructed my ride, and waited by the second set of doors by Hawaiian Airlines and got my dude. They took down the 'tunnel' - hopefully it'll be up (PU A) by tomorrow. I'm surprised no one bothered to post something here until I did at 10am.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
I noticed A was out when heading to Bradley terminal. After my drop off, I got a ding for terminal 1. I pulled over and yelled asking the cops directing in front of terminal one what to do. They said terminal 2 so I instructed my ride, and waited by the second set of doors by Hawaiian Airlines and got my dude. They took down the 'tunnel' - hopefully it'll be up (PU A) by tomorrow. I'm surprised no one bothered to post something here until I did at 10am.
Thank you, bro! Therefore, pick up for Terminal 1 is at Ride Share B?

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, bro! Therefore, pick up for Terminal 1 is at Ride Share B?
No, I just went to door by Hawaiian Airlines which is past all the construction and picked up there. RideShare B is between terminal 2-3 - too far

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
No, I just went to door by Hawaiian Airlines which is past all the construction and picked up there. RideShare B is between terminal 2-3 - too far
Now I'm confused. We can't pick up PAX by the airlines, can we? I don't want to risk a $1000 citation for an LAX ride.

Ride Share B is the closest to Ride Share A. Wouldn't it be a logical replacement for Ride Share A if it were unavailable?

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did what the cops told me.

I understand your concern, but having a pax walk another 150 yds to B is a ton.

Someone post! Still down or unwrapped and open??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts