Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a female and am terrified of LAX parking lot. I always get harrased by other Uber drivers- males of course. Its not a one time incident. Guys literally try to break into my car while I am inside. Not sure if to try to rape me or try to get my attention. Uber has no security at the lot, well lit areas, or cameras at the lot which makes it worse after having 100s of cars coming in and out at any given time. I am an Uber select driver and have had the best passengers. Its the other drivers I am scared of. Contacted Uber on the issue but was wondering if other girls have gone through the same thing.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Those are serious accusations. Obviously such behaviour, if occurring, is completely unacceptable.

Uber isn't going to do anything like cameras or security. So if there is an issue drivers will need to fix it.

This could be a scam to try and narrow the competition there for all I know.

I'd suggest guys just stay far away from female drivers at LAX. It'll make them feel safer and it'll keep someone from setting you up with a false accusation. Just don't leave your car. That's simple enough.

To any guys creeping on the ladies, just stop.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
I am a female and am terrified of LAX parking lot. I always get harrased by other Uber drivers- males of course. Its not a one time incident. Guys literally try to break into my car while I am inside. Not sure if to try to rape me or try to get my attention. Uber has no security at the lot, well lit areas, or cameras at the lot which makes it worse after having 100s of cars coming in and out at any given time. I am an Uber select driver and have had the best passengers. Its the other drivers I am scared of. Contacted Uber on the issue but was wondering if other girls have gone through the same thing.
Sorry to hear that. I never had any issues with drivers at the lot I just wait in my car and watch others smoking their cigarettes and chatting. What time are we talking about?

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
File a complaint with lawa. Uber don't care. You're not an employee.

Tell them you reported it to uber but they aren't doing anything about it

But also keep in mind uber can't enforce anything over lyft or livery drivers.

Your best bet is lawa and they will need to have 24/7 security. And they can bill ride share for the costs.

Lot belongs to lawa. They are responsible for your safety within the lot.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts