Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yikes! They are at the gate....I am in my SUV which i dont ("wear") use in Select....i guess the thing is many TNC parked in the livery area....

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Seen them the other day blocking access to the lot, think it was full or something. There was a motorcycle cop in the center turn lane and another directing uber traffic to continue pass.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Seen them the other day blocking access to the lot, think it was full or something. There was a motorcycle cop in the center turn lane and another directing uber traffic to continue pass.
Yeah, I was there too. Motorcycle cop blocked entrance to tnc. I asked him where he wanted us to go and he said the lot was full that we had to leave.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Yeah, I was there too. Motorcycle cop blocked entrance to tnc. I asked him where he wanted us to go and he said the lot was full that we had to leave.
The cops are part of the mafia, no way that rear lot was FULL, I have never seen it full with no parking spots open.

They probably have some indicator at their office that tells them when the queue is full and they are told to close the lot

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
The other day there I was told to tape up the LAX card above the U. I have it tucked in right next to it.

I told him I don't have any tape. He said borrow from another driver. He moved on, and I got a ping. Bye jackhole.
Protocol is the U above the lax permit. He should know what protocol is before he enforces it incorrectly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts