Uber Drivers Forum banner

Based on the post hello, do I:

• 1) vomit it out now

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 2) wait till tomorrow for explosive diarrhea

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3) it doesn't matter so long as I Bag it up and mail it to Uber support as a gift

Votes: 4 50.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So did a dumb thing. Got a pastrami sandwich at the food truck. With mayo.

I think the mayo went bad. About 20 minutes into a 2 hour (and surge) long ride to mission viejo, my stomach started saying to me "you're ******ed, can I chuck this?"

I said no, I'm on a ride. Stomach keeps pestering me every half hour or so. I do have a pretty hardy constitution... but...

So do I vomit it out, or wait till tomorrow and hope I get some food value?

·
Banned
4,495 Posts

I think the mayo went bad. About 20 minutes into a 2 hour (and surge) long ride to mission viejo, my stomach started saying to me "you're ******ed, can I chuck this?"

I said no, I'm on a ride. Stomach keeps pestering me every half hour or so. I do have a pretty hardy constitution... but...

Rohit says best to womit

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Feeling better... passenger right after the long told be a story of how she was puking her guts while winding down a steep hill the day before ... didn't phase... still a little something but really not in the mood to upchuck ... gonna see if a Carl's chicken sandwich and sprite helps.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Feeling better... passenger right after the long told be a story of how she was puking her guts while winding down a steep hill the day before ... didn't phase... still a little something but really not in the mood to upchuck ... gonna see if a Carl's chicken sandwich and sprite helps.
Ask for their chicken to be cooked a little bit longer. Always helps with the movements getting quickened for some reason.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts

Well Yeah! You deserve it for mucking up pastrami with Mayo, everyone knows the only acceptable thing on that glorious meat is a little mustard.

That said hold it in, your amune system will be stronger.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts