Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys.. i am new on uber. Actually i have been driving as a part time job since nearly 1.5 month and i still didn't recieve any trip going to LAX. So i want to ask do you guys know what's the special regulations for dropping off a pax in the airport. Let's say in Terminal 1 for example. Should i just go to the departure level and just dropp them in front of the terminal enterense door or there is any speciall place or other rulles that i have to follow?

·
Registered
71 Posts
You need the placard (Vehicle Airport Permit) to drop off, as well as pick up, at LAX. Lots of drivers don't know this, or don't care and are willing to risk the ticket.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hello guys.. i am new on uber. Actually i have been driving as a part time job since nearly 1.5 month and i still didn't recieve any trip going to LAX. So i want to ask do you guys know what's the special regulations for dropping off a pax in the airport. Let's say in Terminal 1 for example. Should i just go to the departure level and just dropp them in front of the terminal enterense door or there is any speciall place or other rulles that i have to follow?
You MUST have the LAX placard displayed in the front window, in addition to the trade dressing in the front and back. Read the requirements on Uber so that you have all of the details.

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
I dropped three times at LAX this morning. Once with the front sticker on the window and I asked the passenger just to lay the other one flat under the rear window. The other two times a went nekkid as can be. Negative placard presence.

·
Registered
113 Posts
You need the placard (Vehicle Airport Permit) to drop off, as well as pick up, at LAX. Lots of drivers don't know this, or don't care and are willing to risk the ticket.
My friend drives for Uber and keeps procrastinating taking the LAX test (why, I have no idea), but I told him, "Dude, if you're gonna drop off at LAX you NEED the permit now.". He tells me, "They haven't said anything to me about it.". (Facepalm) "Okay if you want to risk your car getting towed and getting a ticket, go ahead then.", I replied. SMH

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
My friend drives for Uber and keeps procrastinating taking the LAX test (why, I have no idea), but I told him, "Dude, if you're gonna drop off at LAX you NEED the permit now.". He tells me, "They haven't said anything to me about it.". (Facepalm) "Okay if you want to risk your car getting towed and getting a ticket, go ahead then.", I replied. SMH
someone say facepalm?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts