Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get the latest incentive email? 'Complete 10 trips in the next 10 days, and we'll throw in an extra $50, just for you!!'

·
Registered
518 Posts
I NEVER get any of these. Either I'm too good that Uber feels I don't need them or I'm too bad that Uber doesn't wanna waste their time on me. Tuff choice lol

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Nah.

Wow, Uber is getting really desperate. The amount of drivers that backed out of it must be enormous.

·
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's tempting. An extra $50 for ~4 hours work might make it worthwhile. My only concern is that there's no details on the specifics of the offer. I don't want them to not pay me because of some technicality.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I thought everyone got those Saturday requests - I have done three of them - and never needed topping up - always exceed the guarantee - but it is a busy night for sure- best not to drink anything - because even taking a pee break costs you $$

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
but it is a busy night for sure- best not to drink anything - because even taking a pee break costs you $$
At night it's very easy to discreetly take a quick, roadside pee break without having an audience like in the daytime. I do it by standing between my open driver door and car body and do it there. It helps that I drive an SUV which hides more. But you get the idea.

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
At night it's very easy to discreetly take a quick, roadside pee break without having an audience like in the daytime. I do it by standing between my open driver door and car body and do it there. It helps that I drive an SUV which hides more. But you get the idea.
+1 :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts