Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up good Ola job from Homebush to Nth Shore and had nice chat. Rider mentions he tried pool other night and what a nightmare.
He was picked up Waterloo and they gave 2nd pickup Central Station! (1st reason not to do poo you have no control over 2nd pickup).
After 40 MINUTES!!!!! this dummie finds the 2nd rider a girl.
On the way he takes them Maccas drive thru. (What a fuggwit this driver is)
Then girl pukes everywhere and the driver enlists 1st rider to help with cleanup who suggests too much mess and needs professional clean. Eventually 1st rider gets home in stinking mess car and leaves dummie pool driver to deal with girl and puke.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Picked up good Ola job from Homebush to Nth Shore and had nice chat. Rider mentions he tried pool other night and what a nightmare.
He was picked up Waterloo and they gave 2nd pickup Central Station! (1st reason not to do poo you have no control over 2nd pickup).
After 40 MINUTES!!!!! this dummie finds the 2nd rider a girl.
On the way he takes them Maccas drive thru. (What a fuggwit this driver is)
Then girl pukes everywhere and the driver enlists 1st rider to help with cleanup who suggests too much mess and needs professional clean. Eventually 1st rider gets home in stinking mess car and leaves dummie pool driver to deal with girl and puke.
Wait for 40 minutes to pick up the second rider . No way I think he was lying . Uberpool is shit . To make it efficient all rider should have a rate above 4.7 to qualify and no new riders . Lower rate riders are not allow to use Uber pool they need to prove themselves that they are good enough to use uberpool

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Maybe nobody on this forum will ever accept pool trips but it looks like pool will live on through the thousands of other Sydney drivers happy to earn every dollar they can.
You mean those on a working visa where they came from only earn $1 per hour or nothing and a happy to earning anything here in Sydney. I won't say which country but you'll know which country I mean .

·
Registered
731 Posts
You mean those on a working visa where they came from only earn $1 per hour or nothing and a happy to earning anything here in Sydney. I won't say which country but you'll know which country I mean .
You know that just because you DIDN'T mention WHICH country, you DON'T avoid looking like a complete tool/racist/imbecile.

This one is for you

·
Registered
689 Posts
Can’t believe the maccas drive thru or the part where he gets the other pax to help clean up, if it was me and I was the 1st pax and the 2nd spewed everywhere and was 40mins late and wanted drive thru I would have been out of that Uber and into another in no time!

·
Registered
731 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.