Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone driving a van or an SUV pay attention those of us with XL vehicles vans SUV's need the option of doing XL only I repeat we need the option of doing XL

Please flooded Uber with emails and calls and everything else I know that I'll be at the Support center Monday to express my grave concerns about this when I switched to the van I already lost the airport pick up ability lost somehow in the shuffle I don't know how I had it before, but I'm going to get it back

This new policy of not letting XL drivers decide to do XL only request when they want to is not going to work I repeat it's not going to work we need this option I don't know who made the decision but whoever did please have them call me immediately

I would suggest everybody and I mean everybody continuously email over and go to the office For those of you that are doing Uber x if we decide to do XL only it gives you more availability for trips

Those of us doing XL want the option to do XL only because that's why we got the larger vehicles

Uber needs to understand this the only way I know is to continually Email at them and show up if possible

Thank You

William Bockstein licensed professional Chauffeur 35 years verifiable experience

860-604-9967 thank you for your time

Sent from Will B's cell

·
Premium Member
9,835 Posts
Yet his Avatar says, Driving uber X . Really ? smh...

·
Registered
235 Posts
I tried to go the XL route only in Austin. Shot down. Says there is not enough market for XL here to be XL only. I don't buy it.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I thought drivers were holding protests in Texas somewhere for exactly this reason. Fire Uber!
I did see where Uber black drivers in Dallas were protesting being forced to do UberX calls. New York had this issue last year where Uber forced them to take X calls (they called it Uberblack+) and Uber backed off after about a week of protests. I see they're up to their old tricks again.

·
Registered
413 Posts
If uber does this to me my acceptance rate will drop dramatically! They'll fire me. I'll join all the lawsuits. I knew the arbitration clause would get tossed out of court and all drivers, not a few, will be included in the Class! They will continue to legally implode and we'll all receive thousands for "UNPAID TIPS". Icing on the cake.

·
24,233 Posts
I thought drivers were holding protests in Texas somewhere for exactly this reason. Fire Uber!
Yes, Dallas. One driver did post a topic about it.

New York had this issue last year where Uber forced them to take X calls (they called it Uberblack+) and Uber backed off after about a week of protests.
Thank you for the edge-uh-mah-kayshinn. I was not aware that Uber had tried this in New York.

Considering Uber's ignoring laws, I expect that the next thing that it might try would be to force Uber Taxis to accept UberX jobs without running the meter despite there being a rather nasty penalty for high-flagging.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts