Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imagine it's 145 am surge everywhere u drop off a guy and girl. Girl is drunk but not causing trouble, boyfriend sits up front (mystery?) after drop off notice vomit all over my window and right side door! I jump into action and clean it up as good as I can. Couple of riders later hot girl with 2 guys jump in and backseat gets busy. Big time fun in the backseat. Ugg the vomit was cleaned up, but by no means sanitized. This girl had glitter all over her. After they exit, car looks like a 3rd graders art class . All this on a typical Friday night!

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Imagine it's 145 am surge everywhere u drop off a guy and girl. Girl is drunk but not causing trouble, boyfriend sits up front (mystery?) after drop off notice vomit all over my window and right side door! I jump into action and clean it up as good as I can. Couple of riders later hot girl with 2 guys jump in and backseat gets busy. Big time fun in the backseat. Ugg the vomit was cleaned up, but by no means sanitized. This girl had glitter all over her. After they exit, car looks like a 3rd graders art class . All this on a typical Friday night!
I hope you filed for cleaning fees both times.

·
Banned
919 Posts
Dude, don't you have a clue about taking pictures, sending to uber immediately on app about rider issue, go stay off the app for one full hour, go find a place to clean it up and get up to $250 for.cleaning fee? Sounds like you are clueless. Do not tell me, you gave them 5 stars too.
Before you drive another mile, read up on proper way of driving for uber. It can benefit you big time.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Dude, don't you have a clue about taking pictures, sending to uber immediately on app about rider issue, go stay off the app for one full hour, go find a place to clean it up and get up to $250 for.cleaning fee? Sounds like you are clueless. Do not tell me, you gave them 5 stars too.
Before you drive another mile, read up on proper way of driving for uber. It can benefit you big time.
Yea you may be right, but they don't just give you the money. UBER sends a cut and paste message that states how sorry they are this happened, but it is part of our job. blah Blah blah. They want a receipt and exact documentation from the clean up place . Then they decide what to give you $$$. Uber is going to low ball you. I have actually had riders just hand me cash or PayPal me an agreed settlement. The other night I didn't catch it til after they left. They could have denied the whole thing. It was more important for me to catch a $50 ride at 2 am than shut it down. Guess I am not all that dumb after all. . I was able to clean it up myself with some very hot water and soap. Remember it was go time 2am with 5x surge. How was UBER going to reimburse me what I would have made on the next trip. They wouldn't have cared about my loss. You know Uber always takes the side of the rider and I couldn't risk it.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Yea you may be right, but they don't just give you the money. UBER sends a cut and paste message that states how sorry they are this happened, but it is part of our job. blah Blah blah. They want a receipt and exact documentation from the clean up place . Then they decide what to give you $$$. Uber is going to low ball you. I have actually had riders just hand me cash or PayPal me an agreed settlement. The other night I didn't catch it til after they left. They could have denied the whole thing. It was more important for me to catch a $50 ride at 2 am than shut it down. Guess I am not all that dumb after all. . I was able to clean it up myself with some very hot water and soap. Remember it was go time 2am with 5x surge. How was UBER going to reimburse me what I would have made on the next trip. They wouldn't have cared about my loss. You know Uber always takes the side of the rider and I couldn't risk it.
Nope.
Just send them up close pics in full 1080p HD. Stop driving for at least 4 hours. Tell them you lost time and income.

If you pick up another pax right after pucker then they wont pay up.

·
Banned
919 Posts
Wrong! Please read up on that subject. You ****ed yourself over.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You mean I get easy money when people puke in my car? This is awesome. I want people to puke in my car. What a great way to make money. I'm now living the American Dream.
I try to get 7 pukes a week to make ends meet. If I don't get a puker that day, well, that's what Campbell's Condensed Beef Barley soup is for, right? Uberpuke is a MONEY TRAIN!

·
Registered
857 Posts
You mean I get easy money when people puke in my car? This is awesome. I want people to puke in my car. What a great way to make money. I'm now living the American Dream.
You need to get a old Taurus Squad car. They are made for pukers. Rubber floor, hard plastic seat and door panels.. Just hose it out and pick up your next fare!

·
Registered
459 Posts
i would probably also be filling a police report for vandalism...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Uber did not require me to send a receipt when I requested a cleaning fee. I only sent photos and a writeup of the incident. Next day got cleaning fee approved and applied.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts