Uber Drivers Forum banner

Last day of black exterior car

Tags
cat diy paint
2K views 30 replies 8 participants last post by  Uberman8263 
#1 ·
Hello and welcome. I've been driving my Black Toyota Camry for a while now. But now, I think it's the right time to change the paint job to something that reflects the way I am feeling right now and in the process increase my fabulousness ergo increasing my earnings! To achieve this I've decided to paint my car pink! This will help me court the universe's favor and also reflect how the taxi industry has made me its b***h. I've already bought the paint from Home Depot, it's called genuine p***y skin! All that's left to do is paint! I will post before and after photos for your pleasure!

#21 ·
This is what my Camry looks like now, isn't it just fabulous? Will be posting the DIY video shortly!
Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Land vehicle
I'm thinking of doing something like this to the interior of my Camry. I know it will help me increase earnings! I've already ordered the materials from Amazon and I will post an instructional video when I'm fitting it. It's going to be fabulous! Summer in fire island is going to be off the hook!
Car Vehicle Light Motor vehicle Steering wheel

#22 ·
This is what my Camry looks like now, isn't it just fabulous? Will be posting the DIY video shortly!
View attachment 35646 I'm thinking of doing something like this to the interior of my Camry. I know it will help me increase earnings! I've already ordered the materials from Amazon and I will post an instructional video when I'm fitting it. It's going to be fabulous! Summer in fire island is going to be off the hook! View attachment 35644
It is missing the BIG PINK MOUSTACHE!

#31 ·
Pro tip , While getting popcorn at a movie theater ask the concession work to only put half popcorn. Then pump as much butter into it as possible. Give the bag back and repeat after the popcorn is filled to the top. ;)
Good call.........If your lucky you won't drop dead from a heart attack, by the time the movie is done. By the way, it's not butter that you are getting, it's a chemical that looks and smells like butter. It clogs your arteries faster then butter. Enjoy the movie.
Pro tip , While getting popcorn at a movie theater ask the concession work to only put half popcorn. Then pump as much butter into it as possible. Give the bag back and repeat after the popcorn is filled to the top. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.