Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - new to this forum thing but not to Uber....been driving since October last year.
Is it just me, or have things really picked up this month? Previously doing 4 or 5 hours an evening between Tues and Thurs I was grossing about $20 to $24 an hour. Last two weeks it's gone up to around $30 an hour after the Uber fee take (and that's without any surges).

·
Registered
128 Posts
Lot of people thought uber driving will give them easy money but when it was time to do drive more..most of left..but it will be good for drivers who do full time as more work will be there..some will always complain but who cares...let them complain and we make money..for the last 2 weeks work has increased...all the best!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As February draws to a close, business picks up.
Was picking up...last 2 weeks of feb went to $29/hr after uber fee taken. Now back to $25/hr on a good evening. Is this the sort of figures everyone else is getting or am I in the wrong places? Trying to avoid city as so few safe places to pick up/drop off and inspectors seem to be getting more vigilant.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Last week of feb was really quiet as i started going to airport and wasted lot of time in waiting...when uber was not legaslised they( inspectors ) were fining everyone and once it got legal..they are making new excuses to get money to make for budget deficit..if an officer stops me and if he is good, i am good and if plays,then tell them straight" u ripper".. ☺

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.