Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did you all like the isagenix people? Today's last day of their conference. All downtown at convention center area

·
Registered
52 Posts
ok cool...yeah I dont usually venture up there unless I have an A/P drop off since I live down this way. Nonetheless, I avoid downtown like the next apocalypse.

When I first moved here I thought oh downtown thats great (this is how it works in Miami), I quickly learned downtown was filled with worthless rides, wasted gas, and no where to stop (legally). I quickly abandoned that strategy. $4 volume strategy is a beating on your car....no thank you I say.

·
Registered
102 Posts
ok cool...yeah I dont usually venture up there unless I have an A/P drop off since I live down this way. Nonetheless, I avoid downtown like the next apocalypse.

When I first moved here I thought oh downtown thats great (this is how it works in Miami), I quickly learned downtown was filled with worthless rides, wasted gas, and no where to stop (legally). I quickly abandoned that strategy. $4 volume strategy is a beating on your car....no thank you I say.
Yup i turn the app off as i leave the heart of the city

1 - 7 of 7 Posts