Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since uber added this newer Acceptance/Cancellation " last 7 days"...
..have any of you had this reset?
Its been way longer than 7 days.. Is it supposed to reset...and recount every 7 days...?
Anyone have it reset?

·
Banned
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a strategic plan, first to give you unlimited ignores with no minibans so you don't get kicked automatically offline(more drivers online, less surge), then clearing your record every week. Smells bad, smells really bad, really really bad..!!
I got ubers angle..straight up...
But mine haven't reset yet.
I'll play , accept and cancel at will, knowing the threshold % to avoid, skate around it.. And go again next week!
I reckon its a ploy to weed out the the 'app players' ..more concise figures for muppets to interpret...

·
Registered
603 Posts
I got ubers angle..straight up...
But mine haven't reset yet.
I'll play , accept and cancel at will, knowing the threshold % to avoid, skate around it.. And go again next week!
I reckon its a ploy to weed out the the 'app players' ..more concise figures for muppets to interpret...
Not sure, I didn't drive since Christmas and mine was reset last week.

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
Since uber added this newer Acceptance/Cancellation " last 7 days"...
..have any of you had this reset?
Its been way longer than 7 days.. Is it supposed to reset...and recount every 7 days...?
Anyone have it reset?
It's clearly fubar-ed. Sat in the inner city this morning and let probably 30 pings go by waiting for decent one. But still 100% acceptance. WTF?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Poke an eye out, if needed.!
Hey ,to help you stay off it, ..I'll come down once a month and give you a little 'drive' thrill...supervised.
I guess I wont have to go that far, I have to think about quitting my full time gig as after 5 weeks of strenuous full time training with my full time job the pay rates are much better at the new one but its casual. Will try to keep them both for as long as I can.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts