Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Hey everyone! I just recently started driving for Uber, today is the 18/hr deal thing. How does that work exactly? Also I moved to Cruces about two months ago so im still getting use to the city. Where are the good places to wait? I have tried to use the App like on the video but it doesn't show any hot spots whatsoever.

· Registered
17 Posts
Yeah, im working on getting the word out more here, I hope it does too. It's the first week of school so we shall see. I just came back to my house for a little bit. I was by Garcia Hall for a bit but got nothing, then my app started to act all weird. As soon as I left it worked though. I checked the ride app and there is a few of us out right now. I had a ride at about 330 PM but thats it since then. Yeah im curious as well, ill post on here through the night and my shifts.

· Registered
17 Posts
I just picked up a kid from mx city and dropped him off at target. Got my two for the hour, hope I get that 18 a hr thing. How does that even work? Looks like its picking up tonight. Keep a look out that kid at target is still gonna need a ride home and he is out by hwy 70 ish I think.

· Registered
17 Posts
Holy shit, well its more than what I was making at bww lol. I came from the Alamo store and they just don't tip well here. This job is pretty sweet so far tho. Earlier I was at my house just chillin when the marines notified. I live pretty centalized maybe I should just chill at the house haha.

· Registered
17 Posts
I heard about that. You know I been picking a lot up from you're Area where you live. I'm just kicking it at the house doing hw waiting on rides. Np dude he's an older bald ish white guy and kind of a prick lol. I'll head that way at about one or so.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.