Uber Drivers Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Until lebron proclaimed himself GOAT. You dont think Kobe and MJ talked about that? MJ was Kobes mentor and MJ does not like lebron. Watch the hornets game from last year...MJ was in the crowd and lebron tried to disrespect MJ
kobe never been a hater...
MJ always been a hater...

i hate Lebron a lot! he is prob one of my least liked players in the NBA. but imo he is the GOAT.
Kobe was the best scorer. MJ was the pioneer. Lebron is the goat.

Discussion starter · #42 · (Edited)

i hate Lebron a lot! he is prob one of my least liked players in the NBA. but imo he is the GOAT.
I've only watched a few games that he played Lakers up to this year. So I missed his prime years. But at 35 and just killing it this year, it's a good argument that's he's the goat. He's a triple double machine which Kobe and MJ were not. Plus he's got the power to back into the lane for easy hoops. At his size, no one handles the ball other than Majic like LBJ. MJ is the most celebrated player and undefeated in finals. But LBJ is the most complete dominant package. Kobe ranks 3rd and Majic 4th because of his shortened career.

Kobe and Lebron were homies...
Kobe was never a hater...he helped out everyboy who reached out to him...

to Kobe, Lebron was a lil homie...
sort of how MJ took Kobe in...

NBA has a brotherhood among each other like no other league has.
its not the NBA in the 80s n early 90s where basketball players hated each other with all their guts...

on the court, for a lot of players there r no friends. but off the court they all hella koo with each other...
A lot of players bond with each other even more if u played TEAM USA or in Fiba together...
Good video!

I've only watched a few games that he played Lakers up to this year. So I missed his prime years. But at 35 and just killing it this year, it's a good argument that's he's the goat. He's a triple double machine which Kobe and MJ were not. Plus he's got the power to back into the lane for easy hoops. At his size, no one handles the ball other than Majic like LBJ. MJ is the most celebrated player and undefeated in finals. But LBJ is the most complete dominant package. Kobe ranks 3rd and Majic 4th because of his shortened career.

Good video!
Aside from all these, just compare them at age 35,36 in their respective careers...
one is winning rings still dominating on both ends on the floors n other 2 regressed by the oldman virus by then.

The opposers would say technology got better so they able to keep in shape better.
and ultimately it will be potus fault at the end :X

Good video!
Kobe would never say it or politic to be GOAT because that would be disrespectful to his friend and mentor MJ. But we know Kobe always wanted to be the best....that showed through his work ethic and how he ALWAYS wanted to play 1 on 1 with anyone and everyone. And being that competitive, there is no way Kobe didn't take it personally when lebron made that claim.

"on paper" lebron looks more impressive because you see all those triple doubles. But when you're the tallest ball handler in the NBA and the ball is in your hands 80% of the time, you're going to get assists and a chance for a triple double every game. I would put more weight on defense when calculating who is better. Kobe was all defense 12 times

Let's see what the players think

Lebron belongs on Mt Rushmore but in my opinion isn't ahead of MJ and Kobe

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Kobe would never say it or politic to be GOAT because that would be disrespectful to his friend and mentor MJ. But we know Kobe always wanted to be the best....that showed through his work ethic and how he ALWAYS wanted to play 1 on 1 with anyone and everyone. And being that competitive, there is no way Kobe didn't take it personally when lebron made that claim.
Players pick MJ, then Lebron and then Kobe. I still think Lebron is the best overall player because of his physical makeup. I would rank MJ as the fiercest unstoppable winner. Kobe right behind him in that category. But Lebron has the physical attributes that make him more dimensional than MJ and Kobe. Majic is my favorite player with Kobe right behind him. Lebron is arrogant to claim being the goat for winning in Cleveland after he left them for Miami. So what that you won for a loser city after you dumped them. Plus he can't take over a game by himself like MJ could. AD better step up tonight or it's tied series. If Lebron wins series, he's helping his legacy. If he loses, he's destroying his legacy. A lot on the line for Lebron tonight. He was pissed they lost last game. Better get tough on his teammates to get them in gear!
"on paper" lebron looks more impressive because you see all those triple doubles. But when you're the tallest ball handler in the NBA and the ball is in your hands 80% of the time, you're going to get assists and a chance for a triple double every game. I would put more weight on defense when calculating who is better. Kobe was all defense 12 times

LeBron's not done.

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Lakers could be favored again next year.
Back to back baby! If Lebron stays healthy and AD doesn't opt out, they'll stay on top. Free agents will beg to come their to get a ring. Clippers will have new coach and system so clear disadvantage to top Lakers. AD didn't commit to stay tonight when asked, that's a concern. Hard to believe he wouldn't want to be the franchise player after Lebron retires.

Back to back baby! If Lebron stays healthy and AD doesn't opt out, they'll stay on top. Free agents will beg to come their to get a ring. Clippers will have new coach and system so clear disadvantage to top Lakers. AD didn't commit to stay tonight when asked, that's a concern. Hard to believe he wouldn't want to be the franchise player after Lebron retires.
AD gets hurt a lot. Could be an issue for longterm Laker success.

Discussion starter · #58 ·
Happy 4 the Bucks and my fellow Nigerian Bro Giannis
Lakers better get Lillard from Portland and AD needs to train like Lebron in offseason. Lebron political activism was bad karma for himself and Lakers. He needs to stay out of politics and focus on his last couple of years. I still don’t agree with breaking up the championship team and not giving them the right to try to repeat. Happy for Giannis and the Bucks, they’ve been underachievers past few years. They got lucky to survive the near three pointer by an inch by Durant that would’ve beat them in game 7 of East final. Glad to see them win.

Lakers better get Lillard from Portland and AD needs to train like Lebron in offseason. Lebron political activism was bad karma for himself and Lakers. He needs to stay out of politics and focus on his last couple of years. I still don’t agree with breaking up the championship team and not giving them the right to try to repeat. Happy for Giannis and the Bucks, they’ve been underachievers past few years. They got lucky to survive the near three pointer by an inch by Durant that would’ve beat them in game 7 of East final. Glad to see them win.

I recall the Bucks as a whole organization took to Political Activism...

Karma would be his movie flopping as bad as Chris Paul did

Not sure how that really fits in...

What actually happened was injuries... From AD, to Lebron to the Claw and lets not forget Mr. World is Flat... Mr. Irving ( throwing political activism and Karma is pretty asinine if you ask me )

What we can agree on...
Yes Lakers better get DL cause once LBJ leaves AD will need someone and DL fits in good.
Yes... There was no reason to get Gasol and let Howard and JM go... I think Rondo just walked ( not sure what his deal was )
Yes we should be Happy for Giannis and the Bucks ( maybe the only one they get, but hey its has been achieved )

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.