Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
Discussion starter · #25 ·
I just woke up and I had a proposition. The NBA is rigged. This was the Clippers year. Think about it.
You still don't believe me that Doc cost them from being distracted from his BLM agenda. Also it's been reported that Kawhi likes Trump and of course Doc can't stand Trump. This was also an issue with Popovich in San Antonio who's a rabid anti Trump. They have to keep politics out of the locker room in order to stay focused together as a team. I'm sure Vogel doesn't dare confront LBJ about his BLM politics. He's smart enough to realize the Lakers go as far as LBJ goes and to wear his shirt patch and keep his mouth shut!😂

You still don't believe me that Doc cost them from being distracted from his BLM agenda. Also it's been reported that Kawhi likes Trump and of course Doc can't stand Trump. This was also an issue with Popovich in San Antonio who's a rabid anti Trump. They have to keep politics out of the locker room in order to stay focused together as a team. I'm sure Vogel doesn't dare confront LBJ about his BLM politics. He's smart enough to realize the Lakers go as far as LBJ goes and to wear his shirt patch and keep his mouth shut!😂
It was for sure a big factor....that was shocking news to hear he liked Trump

DOC IS OUT!!! 🥰

Discussion starter · #28 · (Edited)
It was for sure a big factor....that was shocking news to hear he liked Trump
Where did you hear about it or was it from me? Kawhi was definitely out of sync, unlike during the season before BLM started and Doc went on his soapbox. Just like Pop who turned off a lot of spurs fans including Kawhi.

DOC IS OUT!!! 🥰
I know what's going on in LA even though I live in Carlsbad!😂

Where did you hear about it or was it from me? Kawhi was definitely out of sync, unlike during the season before BLM started and Doc went on his soapbox. Just like Pop who turned off a lot of spurs fans including Kawhi.

DOC IS OUT!!! 🥰
Just call me Nostradamus now on, what a prediction, I called it! Balmer isn't going to put up with BLM politics in locker room after they choked away a title run. I bet Kawhi talked to Balmer before he made his decision!

Attachments

Just call me Nostradamus now on, what a prediction, I called it! Balmer isn't going to put up with BLM politics in locker room after they choked away a title run. I bet Kawhi talked to Balmer before he made his decision!
I heard about Kawhi being a Trump fan on the news. After they choked, I was thinking that might have been something to do with it cause Doc was very sensitive about the topic

Discussion starter · #30 ·
I heard about Kawhi being a Trump fan on the news. After they choked, I was thinking that might have been something to do with it cause Doc was very sensitive about the topic
Thanks for confirming what I read, made sense since he didn't get along with coach Pop. My instincts have been good on Clippers demise. Kawhi isn't loyal just like Lebron. He's got one more year until he opts out. Don't be shocked if he joins Lakers. LBJ is also free agent in '21 but he'll be to old to probably leave Lakers. Kawhi can get him another championship to pad his legacy. Riley vs Lebron is going to turn up the heat in series. Both want to prove the other was wrong when he left Miami. He needs it more than Riley since he only won 1 more championship in Cleveland.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
It's one of those dark horse teams no one expected. Right GM, coach and players. Cobra Kai
Lakers gave Miami a game, AD had off game and the shooters couldn't hit anything. Better wear the black mamba uniforms on next home game. Heat making it interesting with injured player coming back next game possibly. Better win next game and close out in game 5!

It does if he doesn't like lebron 😂

Kobe and Lebron were homies...
Kobe was never a hater...he helped out everyboy who reached out to him...

to Kobe, Lebron was a lil homie...
sort of how MJ took Kobe in...

NBA has a brotherhood among each other like no other league has.
its not the NBA in the 80s n early 90s where basketball players hated each other with all their guts...

on the court, for a lot of players there r no friends. but off the court they all hella koo with each other...
A lot of players bond with each other even more if u played TEAM USA or in Fiba together...

Kobe and Lebron were homies...
Kobe was never a hater...he helped out everyboy who reached out to him...

to Kobe, Lebron was a lil homie...
sort of how MJ took Kobe in...

NBA has a brotherhood among each other like no other league has.
its not the NBA in the 80s n early 90s where basketball players hated each other with all their guts...

on the court, for a lot of players there r no friends. but off the court they all hella koo with each other...
A lot of players bond with each other even more if u played TEAM USA or in Fiba together...
Until lebron proclaimed himself GOAT. You dont think Kobe and MJ talked about that? MJ was Kobes mentor and MJ does not like lebron. Watch the hornets game from last year...MJ was in the crowd and lebron tried to disrespect MJ

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.