Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,338 Posts
What are you supposed to do, LaLa? I told three guys (in my car) who threatened me with death once that I would just speed up to 130 and wreck the car and kill us all. They settled down after that. Usually, when a bad person begins to fear they may suffer injury or death, they back off. It is no longer worth it to them. I think they gave me a one star.
I have definitely thought of the idea that I might have to crash my car into a pole or wall if passenger/s try and rob or threaten me with a weapon. But I would do my best to make sure it hurt them worse than me...lol

Trust me....Pepper Gel used correctly will make the receiver wish they were dead. : )

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
What are you supposed to do, LaLa? I told three guys (in my car) who threatened me with death once that I would just speed up to 130 and wreck the car and kill us all. They settled down after that. Usually, when a bad person begins to fear they may suffer injury or death, they back off. It is no longer worth it to them. I think they gave me a one star.
Wait a minute. First they threatened to kill you. Ok I get that. Then you threatened to speed up to 130mph and crash and kill everyone. Bit nihilistic maybe but cool cool. Then they gave you one star??? This is an outrage? I want their names. I want an address. Never pick these people up again!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Destinations before ordering the trip should be mandatory.. I've had two sets of passengers that I kicked out whom would exit the vehicle. A guy is easier to kick out, even if it were to escalate. But you're boned if a woman starts hitting you, little you can do that wouldn't be used against you, unless it were a more serious situation. You'd definitely need video proof.

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
If I had time, I would hunt these guys down. I doubt Laguna Beach has any competent detectives for this. They probably have to turn it over to ICE or Homeland Security.
The guy should have dialed 911 at the point they wouldn't get out, and ran away from the car.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.