Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw something today that I had never seen. I had a highly-rated pax, 4.96, that went and took a picture of my license plate, which I found laughable. What’s funny about it is she ordered Pool, where for all she knows, a serial murder could be added to the ride—I always stop requests, but she doesn’t know that. Furthermore, it was her polite greeting and goodbyes, which were fake, that bothered me. Treating drivers as if they are predators that want to rape and kidnap innocent people is disgusting.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Treating drivers as if they are predators that want to rape and kidnap innocent people is disgusting.
Especially considering how much this pays, the average appearance of your typical Uber Pax, and the things I'd rather be doing with my free time if this one didn't pay.

Sure lady, we're the ones you need to be worried about 🙄

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
I just saw something today that I had never seen. I had a highly-rated pax, 4.96, that went and took a picture of my license plate, which I found laughable. What's funny about it is she ordered Pool, where for all she knows, a serial murder could be added to the ride-I always stop requests, but she doesn't know that. Furthermore, it was her polite greeting and goodbyes, which were fake, that bothered me. Treating drivers as if they are predators that want to rape and kidnap innocent people is disgusting.
When poopers do stuff like that or "what's my name" or "who are u here for" or "can u hurry up, I'm running late" i turn the request right back on and hope i get a lot of add ons to that ride

poopers are the worst

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Vehicle Car Hood Window Automotive lighting

One of my passengers told me that there are pages on Facebook and Twitter where passengers share their stories, complaints of Uber. Basically they're doing the same thing we're doing here! This is picture is from a post on their Facebook. 80% of them think we're losers, scumbags and rapists!

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
View attachment 388786

One of my passengers told me that there are pages on Facebook and Twitter where passengers share their stories, complaints of Uber. Basically they're doing the same thing we're doing here! This is picture is from a post on their Facebook. 80% of them think we're losers, scumbags and rapists!
I had a college kid freshman going to Ramapo gave me smell report, 3* and locked it on purpose. I hope that that college burn in hell.

·
Premium Member
1,683 Posts
I just saw something today that I had never seen. I had a highly-rated pax, 4.96, that went and took a picture of my license plate, which I found laughable. What's funny about it is she ordered Pool, where for all she knows, a serial murder could be added to the ride-I always stop requests, but she doesn't know that. Furthermore, it was her polite greeting and goodbyes, which were fake, that bothered me. Treating drivers as if they are predators that want to rape and kidnap innocent people is disgusting.
What's really dumb about this is your license plate remains in the PAX's past trips. There is no usefulness in this unless they send the pic to someone, get in the wrong car, and subsequently get groped, raped, or murdered.

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
View attachment 388786

80% of drivers are.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I see someone do that again, I’ll ask the person for an ID to verify age. I’ll just tell say that a person must be 18 to have an account.

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
Some dudes check license plate also. I am not even sure what that suppose to mean.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Next passenger told you that the door was locked? Lolz
Yup that was exactly what happened. Lucky next rider was nice old man and explained and opened the for him.

If I see someone do that again, I'll ask the person for an ID to verify age. I'll just tell say that a person must be 18 to have an account.
I don't ask for ID it sounds like we have some kind of authority or training to demand and identify one. Since answers is always "yes", I ask "Can you prove that?" and point to Uber TOS.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
When poopers do stuff like that or "what's my name" or "who are u here for" or "can u hurry up, I'm running late" i turn the request right back on and hope i get a lot of add ons to that ride

poopers are the worst
The majority of rides are X rides so you shouldn't be taking Pool to begin with. There's absolutely no need for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts