Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I took my drug test a year ago on Bay Parkwy Bensonhurst. There was enough parking and doctors were polite, too. Great location 10 out of 10 would go again

Reactions: Admitter

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Thnx for the tip ...still think its weird they our pee tho....

Its just creepy. Especially for people that have never done drugs.

Too bad everybody so compliant with all these wierd ass rules. ( Oh , you wana examine my piss? ok , here ya go...oh and you want me to pay you to look at my piss? Ok , no problem )

You can literally do as much drugs as you wamt right after the "drug test" so what really the point?

It should only be mandatory after a fatal accident or something in that reguard

Drug test dont prevent shyt ....and people that do use drugs just cheat on the test ....its pointless

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts

Too bad everybody so compliant with all these wierd ass rules. ( Oh , you wana examine my piss? ok , here ya go...oh and you want me to pay you to look at my piss? Ok , no problem )

You can literally do as much drugs as you wamt right after the "drug test" so what really the point?

Drug test dont prevent shyt ....and people that do use drugs just cheat on the test ....its pointless
That's why they're planning to start using hair drug test soon

·
Premium Member
4,558 Posts

This drug test is basically an illusion that tlc cares about safety. Drivers have plenty of time to clean up their act before the test. You know exactly when it is due by. Every year the same time.
Truckers have random tests. That is a much better way to screen for drugs and alcohol .

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This drug test is basically an illusion that tlc cares about safety. Drivers have plenty of time to clean up their act before the test. You know exactly when it is due by. Every year the same time.
Truckers have random tests. That is a much better way to screen for drugs and alcohol .
This is very true every year same time so u know when u have to be clean. I used to work as a chauffeur for a private company and there we had random drug test, aside from the one year from Tlc

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
That's why they're planning to start using hair drug test soon
I think they should find a way to test driver before they go to work everyday.

Its the only way to be sure.

Hair testing doesnt work so great on bald folks....and you can alway shave and grow fresh clean hairs

Id love to see TLC agents collecting piss on the field.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I think they should find a way to test driver before they go to work everyday.

Its the only way to be sure.

Hair testing doesnt work so great on bald folks....and you can alway shave and grow fresh clean hairs

Id love to see TLC agents collecting piss on the field.
But tonly grow clean hair you must be clean for at least 3 month and if you're bald they will use the hair from your body in this case you must be clean for long time because the body hair takes longer time to grow

1 - 20 of 24 Posts