Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,634 Posts
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

Here's latest DF survey, they know exactly what's wrong with DF and as we already know it won't be fixed.
( so uber ate you saying you know your DF is taking us places other then our destination ?)

·
Premium Member
14,261 Posts
180 of change... who knew it was meant to make things worse, not better.

All that happens is my uber app goes off, and my lift app goes on... problem is, if I use lyft destination filter, I would probably wind up 20 miles in the opposite direction.
How you aim it is important. I've been getting better results out of pinky lately.

·
Premium Member
6,742 Posts
How you aim it is important. I've been getting better results out of pinky lately.
Yeah, you are 100% right. Aim is key.

View attachment 235956

Here's latest DF survey, they know exactly what's wrong with DF and as we already know it won't be fixed.
( so uber ate you saying you know your DF is taking us places other then our destination ?)
Thats why I pretty much always ignore the first ride request, because I know uber is just trying to fulfill the ride, and doesn't give a fk about whether or not its on the way to my destination.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.