Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
it should but thats how uber finds another way to screw us over. i live in norwalk so OC is only 5 minutes away ajd i regurlaly get drawn to the oc when i start my day. im starting to not really care about the quest anymore sonce i use to get do 30 rides and get 75, now its do 60 and get 110. at that point im just a slave to the job

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
it should but thats how uber finds another way to screw us over. i live in norwalk so OC is only 5 minutes away ajd i regurlaly get drawn to the oc when i start my day. im starting to not really care about the quest anymore sonce i use to get do 30 rides and get 75, now its do 60 and get 110. at that point im just a slave to the job
Same here.
I live on LA border.
When a trip takes me to OC, forget the quest. I am not driving back.
I done only 3 quests in one year.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Same here.
I live on LA border.
When a trip takes me to OC, forget the quest. I am not driving back.
I done only 3 quests in one year.
dear andrew clay,

i wanted to let you realize that i respect you a lot because i realize how long beach, los alamitos, lakewood, cerritos, norwalk, la mirada, la habra, and rowland heights can be when it comes to los angeles uber

big shout out to cypress, buena park, ontario, and big baller country chino and all that

the way i see it is that you guys have a lot more money than a guy like me who's in the actual city called los angeles (NEVERMIND LOS ANGELES COUNTY), north la, mid city la, and south la

here in my woods neck, we can't count a fellow oc cousin and aunties to pay a bill that we might need for the month like many of you all can

instead we have to ditch our rent, get evicted, move our car, buy a tent, and then camp out on the sidewalk next to our vehicle overnight and that's los angeles city for you

THANK YOU !

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
dear andrew clay,

i wanted to let you realize that i respect you a lot because i realize how long beach, los alamitos, lakewood, cerritos, norwalk, la mirada, la habra, and rowland heights can be when it comes to los angeles uber

big shout out to cypress, buena park, ontario, and big baller country chino and all that

the way i see it is that you guys have a lot more money than a guy like me who's in the actual city called los angeles (NEVERMIND LOS ANGELES COUNTY), north la, mid city la, and south la

here in my woods neck, we can't count a fellow oc cousin and aunties to pay a bill that we might need for the month like many of you all can

instead we have to ditch our rent, get evicted, move our car, buy a tent, and then camp out on the sidewalk next to our vehicle overnight and that's los angeles city for you

THANK YOU !
I think DT LA has more surge and profit than other areas, if you don't mind driving in #%^*+}# traffic.
I hope I got your message correctly.

·
Premium Member
3,099 Posts
I would chase the quests if it expanded to other counties, included all ride types, had no AR/CR requirement, and no peak hour requirement. I wouldn’t become a complete ant but they might get a few more base XL/Plus rides out of me. I’d even opt down to do a few line & pool rides if I happened to come close to achieving it. Both U/L have quests that have some of these elements, but not all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts