Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been driving for Uber for 2 months now. How many Uber Drivers out there in Knoxville and how long have you been driving for Uber?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm right around 2 months.
I've also at it about two months. Unlike Marty, I work mostly late nights on the weekends. I believe he is more of a daytime driver.

On Friday and Saturday night it looks on the rider app like there are about 20 or 25 drivers

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've also at it about two months. Unlike Marty, I work mostly late nights on the weekends. I believe he is more of a daytime driver.

On Friday and Saturday night it looks on the rider app like there are about 20 or 25 drivers
I too looked at the rider app to see other drivers. Wish uber would just let us do that on the driver app... I mean, how could it hurt to not pile on top of one another or to spread out better. It seems to me it would encourage better growth for them, as more people may use the app of they would request rides and we drivers are spread out.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I too looked at the rider app to see other drivers. Wish uber would just let us do that on the driver app... I mean, how could it hurt to not pile on top of one another or to spread out better. It seems to me it would encourage better growth for them, as more people may use the app of they would request rides and we drivers are spread out.
We should all just meet up and then go offline and wait for the surge

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm a noob of about a week. I find myself driving all over Knoxville instead of just finding a place to park and wait. I have had great experiences so far, but not made enough to say it was worth my time.
I'm not able to drive this weekend due to buying a new car this evening and now I'll have to get all the insurance etc updated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I literally just got activated today, after waiting 14 days for my background check to clear. I live in Fountain City so I'm pretty close to everywhere. Also, I just moved here from Florida so any suggestions/advice would definitely be super appreciated!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bring something to do in between rides. I find myself cruising all over town if I don't have something to do while I wait to get pinged.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts