Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Killer?? I've haven't heard that, just 21 reporting testing positive. Is this a fact or a click bait headline. Never mind, I already know
Geepers, the statistics are that 4 will die just among the fraction who have been tested so far. But just for you, i will keep track and dutifully report back so you can have a body count for your curiosity. :eek:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Geepers, the statistics are that 4 will die just among the fraction who have been tested so far. But just for you, i will keep track and dutifully report back so you can have a body count for your curiosity. :eek:
statistics are that 4 will die? You really don't read much, can't comprehend, or know math do you?

U.S. fatality rate is currently 4%, which is the highest in the world thanks to Trump withholding test kits. At that rate, we would expect 1 death if we round up. Now undoubtedly, others will be confirmed with the virus once everyone is tested, so maybe more will die.

However, you said statistics which you used completely wrong or just guessed at 4 deaths. Let's stick to facts, COVID-19 is scary enough with out making things up

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think it's funny how they diverted the ship to Oakland instead of SF. Shows you what they think of Oakland lol
Oakland was actually the best spot in California. Lots of space making it easy to keep the public at a distance. Also quick access to an airport where they can fly people out without them going into public spaces. This might be one of the best decisions the Governor was part of.

Don't tell me you would prefer they went to pier 27? Or do you have another better location in SF. I'm guessing your reaction was just another knee jerk reaction with no thinking going into the comment

I heard some Oaklander spouting off on the news last night that how bad it was they were coming to Oakland and how he thought the whole city would be infected and said that Alcatraz would have been the best spot for them. 😂😂

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
statistics are that 4 will die? You really don't read much, can't comprehend, or know math do you?

U.S. fatality rate is currently 4%, which is the highest in the world thanks to Trump withholding test kits. At that rate, we would expect 1 death if we round up. Now undoubtedly, others will be confirmed with the virus once everyone is tested, so maybe more will die.

However, you said statistics which you used completely wrong or just guessed at 4 deaths. Let's stick to facts, COVID-19 is scary enough with out making things up
Except one has already died, the poor fella from from Vacaville who got off earlier. It truly is a Killer Kruise. Lets keep tabs. The over/under is 4. You are taking the under.

Oakland was actually the best spot in California. Lots of space making it easy to keep the public at a distance. Also quick access to an airport where they can fly people out without them going into public spaces. This might be one of the best decisions the Governor was part of.

Don't tell me you would prefer they went to pier 27? Or do you have another better location in SF. I'm guessing your reaction was just another knee jerk reaction with no thinking going into the comment

I heard some Oaklander spouting off on the news last night that how bad it was they were coming to Oakland and how he thought the whole city would be infected and said that Alcatraz would have been the best spot for them. 😂😂
You seem angry. San Diego naval base would have been fine as well, and those lucky devils would have another couple days for shuffleboard and bingo. Most of them are going to SoCal anyway.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Except one has already died, the poor fella from from Vacaville who got off earlier. It truly is a Killer Kruise. Lets keep tabs. The over/under is 4. You are taking the under.
Yes, he was on an earlier cruise, not this cruise. Placer County continues to say he got sick on the ship while the state now says he caught it in Mexico. Either way, it's sad and unfortunate.

I'm not taking any over or under, not enough facts yet and I'm not going to guess. I will say it will probably be between 2.5(world wide fatality rate) and 4%(U.S. fatality rate). At this point we have no idea how many on the ship have it or will get it. Again, still not enough test kits available.

Please stick to facts and it's morbid to make it sound you're betting on death

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, he was on an earlier cruise, not this cruise. Placer County continues to say he got sick on the ship while the state now says he caught it in Mexico. Either way, it's sad and unfortunate.

I'm not taking any over or under, not enough facts yet and I'm not going to guess. I will say it will probably be between 2.5(world wide fatality rate) and 4%(U.S. fatality rate). At this point we have no idea how many on the ship have it or will get it. Again, still not enough test kits available.

Please stick to facts and it's morbid to make it sound you're betting on death
Ohhhh noooo you dont. He was on the very boat a short week ago. You have the under. Fun! But lets hope you are right. So far, one down...

·
Registered
63 Posts
You seem angry. San Diego naval base would have been fine as well. Most of them are going to SoCal anyway.
Not at all angry, just hate people with knee jerk reactions or make up facts. There's no danger to anyone in Oakland and for once, I would say that everyone - local, state and even federal(I know, amazing coming from me) are handling the Grand Princess the best that can be.

Ohhhh noooo you dont. He was on the very boat a short week ago. You have the under. Fun! But lets hope you are right. So far, one down...
Damn, yet another moronic idiot that's totally full of himself. Bye bye, you join the idiotic list that I no longer look at

8,663 Posts

I heard him talking about Alcatraz

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not at all angry, just hate people with knee jerk reactions or make up facts. There's no danger to anyone in Oakland and for once, I would say that everyone - local, state and even federal(I know, amazing coming from me) are handling the Grand Princess the best that can be.

Damn, yet another moronic idiot that's totally full of himself. Bye bye, you join the idiotic list that I no longer look at
Well alright, honey, lets compromise and call this continuation cruise only 0.5 deaths. So you can still win the under by limiting losses to 3 more. Hope you agree this is a magnanimous gesture!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Please, someone with it, feel to visit Nancy and cough on her.

Then take a massive dump on the sidewalk in front of her mini-mansion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.