Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
warning: if you get a ride request for the 800 block of Camden in Beverly Hills, be aware

had 6 kids (all under acceptable age) jump into my car faster than I could say NO

then they were rude, tried to insist I cancel

told them to get out - so they finally cancelled

when they eventually did get out they slammed the doors (ride was min fare to a few blocks down the road)

saw a parent at their entrance, got out of the car to inform that parent what just happened

all the dude had to say is why don't you stop driving - smh

·
Registered
158 Posts
warning: if you get a ride request for the 800 block of Camden in Beverly Hills, be aware

had 6 kids (all under acceptable age) jump into my car faster than I could say NO

when they eventually did get out they slammed the doors (ride was min fare to a few blocks down the road)

saw a parent at their entrance, got out of the car to inform that parent what just happened

Lol next time just report and document everything and simply inform him that he is breaking a law. These idiots who are still 99% ERs think there the elite

·
Registered
5,632 Posts

Burn their house down. Shoot their dog. Impregnate their daughter. Go around to all the neighbors and tell them you live at their address and are a registered sex offender and are required by law to notify all the neighbors. List their BMW on Craigslist for $500.

·
Registered
771 Posts

I'm assuming this was on X ? Or XL ? If it was on X I wouldn've said, "maybe you should stop being a cheap a** and just order a SUV (or XL) for your disrespectful animals"

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Burn their house down. Shoot their dog. Impregnate their daughter. Go around to all the neighbors and tell them you live at their address and are a registered sex offender and are required by law to notify all the neighbors. List their BMW on Craigslist for $500.
Always the voice of reason.

Respekt, bruh. Respekt.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
What did the dog do wrong?
Of everything I wrote, that's where you've drawn a line in the sand? LOL!

I was kind of paraphrasing Clint Eastwood in "Unforgiven."

"All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumb**** takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down."

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Of everything I wrote, that's where you've drawn a line in the sand? LOL!
Well... I'm not a monster.

The teens are almost beyond repair, obviously dad needs to learn a thing or two. I feel like it's almost our duty to help this family out. This nation needs more citizens like you who are willing to teach others proper behavior.

I see a Nobel prize in your future!

But the dog, come on... unless it's a little yappy lap dog in a sweater, then you'd be doing it a favor.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts