Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever took their kid with them? Lol. Someone told me during the day, he takes his daughter with him. An hasn't got a complaint or anything. 5 stars...

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Has anyone ever took their kid with them? Lol. Someone told me during the day, he takes his daughter with him. An hasn't got a complaint or anything. 5 stars...
Since James River doesn't cover the driver in an accident, what chances are there that they cover an unauthorized occupant? Trying to convince your pax after an accident to say "even though that little kid in the front seat has the same last name of the driver, that little kid was with us" is going to be very difficult.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
There's an idea "Uber day care". Drop your kids off with an uber driver for the day/night. Especially infants late at night who can't sleep without being in a moving car. Junior can meet drunk millennials while trying to catch some zzzs. Also a great prop for the single male uber drivers having problems meeting the single ladies. Drunk ladies taking cheap rides find a guy taking care of a cute baby irresistible. Might work better than the puppy option when picking up chicks.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
I just saw your post after I posted mine. I think you are right on. This isn't about taking my kid out on a Sunday drive. This is commercial driving.
It's not commercial driving, it's ridesharing.

Try and keep up with the newspeak.

·
Registered
190 Posts
It's against uber policy to have anyone in the car besides the driver and the passengers having a buddy or a friend in the car why you pick up people is not allowed. That being said drivers can do whatever they want if they want to take their kid it's their responsibility when shit goes sideways

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
I run 4 pax almost 80% go the time I don't have room for a kid in the front seat. Plus I wouldn't want my kid to be anywhere these vial people

1 - 12 of 12 Posts