Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
I think it is excellent. It takes less than 2 hours to do a sleep train ride, that includes trip there, trip back, and usually less than $10 in gas. He made $20+/hr for that. Not bad imo.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I think it is excellent. It takes less than 2 hours to do a sleep train ride, that includes trip there, trip back, and usually less than $10 in gas. He made $20+/hr for that. Not bad imo.
Ubernic really? I don't think ATL2SD feels like he made excellent money. 20 bucks an hour during prime sleep or hang time with your friends is not life changing. When I go to sleep train. I am going to be happy with a 50 dollar ride, because it's better than nothing. But if that was the outcome every time there was a concert, I would rethink my strategy. I guarantee I could make 20 an hour from anywhere else in San Diego and not have to put on a bunch of dead miles. Sleep train is only good when you make some good $$$$ from those pax.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got a ride there on Lyft from Escondido. Wanted to hang out and get a lawn seat but I had somewhere to be the next morning. That would've been awesome to not have to dead head all the way back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts