Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Keep it up Duckie. You're getting closer to Diabetes, heart problems, etc

If your ego starts out, 'I am important, I am big, I am special,' you're in for some disappointments when you look around at what we've discovered about the universe. No, you're not big. No, you're not. You're ...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
104 rides.... free power. Same flexibility. I usually work 50 hours so it was the same. I do average around 30 to 35 an hour pretty consistently, losing 12 hours cost me about 360 but saved 200 on gas. But it's harder to grind in the bolt.

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Keep it up Duckie. You're getting closer to Diabetes, heart problems, etc

If your ego starts out, 'I am important, I am big, I am special,' you're in for some disappointments when you look around at what we've discovered about the universe. No, you're not big. No, you're not. You're ...
You can say the same about any job these days. Dieting and working out around uber is not an impossibility. It will definitely decrease your pay a little but though.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You can say the same about any job these days. Dieting and working out around uber is not an impossibility. It will definitely decrease your pay a little but though.
I totally disagree... I do Uber or Lyft weekends and for an hour or two on weekdays. In my full time job I have always get up, move around, going up and down stairs, etc. I don't see that will full time drivers. Most drivers are over weight or few step closer to health problems. I always see all you sleeping in your tiny little Bolts while charging or parked some where taking a nap. So, I truly doubt that drivers like Duckie here has time to stay in shape because they're chasing the next big surge or taking a low baller passenger across the bay.

I'm not a hater. It just caught my eye his post and he and three other drivers here are the reason I started driving for Uber and Lyft. I was fooled by those statements that with few hours a day I could make a lot more money than what I make in 8 hours shift working for a company with full benefits, stable income and 401K.

If your ego starts out, 'I am important, I am big, I am special,' you're in for some disappointments when you look around at what we've discovered about the universe. No, you're not big. No, you're not. You're ... Another tiny little bitsy Ant

1 - 20 of 93 Posts